Canadian Real Estate Research
The main focus of Keller Williams, Century 21, Purple Brick, eXp Realty, Redfin, and Properly is innovation, pioneering, affordability, innovation, customer service, and customer experience, respectively. Details of each company have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Keller Williams is a leader in today's real estate industry holding the top rank for number of agents, units, and sales volume, globally. The company operates with world-class service including top of the line training, technology, and a global reach.
- Century 21 has been operating since 1971 offering services including "independent brokers, entrepreneurs, and affiliated agents." The company has "11,600 independently owned and operated franchise brokers across 83 countries and territories."
- Purple Brick is a local real estate company that operates in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba. Rather than following a traditional business model, the company cuts out commission and works on a fixed fee service. This allows them to offer the same services to their consumers while also offering them thousands in savings. They charge $499 up-front and $2,499 when the home sells.
- Exp Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage that provides collaborative tools, training, and socialization for brokers through a cloud-based platform. The company provides fully digital solutions for brokers and customers through internet marketing and cloud technology. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the publicly-traded company eXp World Holdings, Inc.
- Redfin blends in-person interactions with innovative technology to provide a customer-centered real estate platform. They have had over 80,000 customers to date generating over $47 billion in home sales. Services offered include brokerage, iBuying, mortgage, and title services.
- Properly has been operating since 2018 with the business goal to "radically simplify life’s most important transaction." According to the company, they have since been rated by their customers as being among Canada's top brands.