Target Companies - Financial Services Part 1
Berkshire Hathaway, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Fannie Mae, and JP Morgan Chase are global or national financial services companies with over $1 billion in revenue. The requested information has been entered into the attached project spreadsheet.
Financial Services Companies
- Berkshire Hathaway's 2018 annual revenue was $247.837 billion. The company is located in Nebraska.
- Wells Fargo has multiple heads of securitization based on business groups.
- Bank of America has a non-performing loan group and counter risk group.
- Fannie Mae's Senior Vice President — Securitization is the head of securitization.
- JP Morgan Chase has heads of securitization for each geographical region.