Can Taps Market Overview
The Can (container) Taps market is a segment of the Dispensing Tap Market. Information on the size and growth of the global or the UK dispensing or can tap market is only available in paid market reports. An overview of this market, including information on the regional market share, market competition, segmentation, and the primary end-users can be found below.
- The Can (container) Taps market is a segment of the Dispensing Tap Market.
- While no information on the size and growth of the dispensing or can tap market is available in the public domain, a report from Future Market Insights indicates that the North American and European regions "dominate the global dispensing tap market with the combined market share of more than 40% of the overall market."
- The North American and European dispensing tap markets are highly competitive with large players offering high-quality products and small players offering cheaper options. There are "low to moderate growth opportunities for the new entrants" in these regions.
- The dispensing tap market is segmented by tap material, flow rate, application, and end-use.
- By material, the dispensing tap market is segmented into metal dispensing taps, plastic dispensing taps, HDPE dispensing taps, PVC dispensing taps, polypropylene dispensing taps, and polycarbonate dispensing taps, among others.
- By flow rate, dispensing taps are segmented into four types:
- Large rigid containers including jerry cans, drums, and barrels usually need dispensing taps with a flow rate of more than 200 ml/sec. Smaller (i.e., 3L to 10 L) jerry cans usually need can taps with a flow rate of up to 35 ml/sec.
- Some product applications of dispensing taps include bulk cans, boxes and containers, bag-in-box, pouches, large water bottles, and drums, among others.
- Some of the primary end-users in the dispensing tap market include agriculture, chemicals, food and beverages, household, pharmaceutical, and automotive industries among others.
- In the food and beverage segment, dispensing taps are applied to both large and small, metal and plastic containers and jerry cans that store liquid food such as purees and liquid eggs, and beverages such as dairy products and juices, etc.
- In the chemical industry, these taps are applied to containers that store adhesives, industrial chemicals, and other viscous liquids.
- In the household market, container taps are applied to cans that store liquid cleaning supplies.
Our extensive research indicates that precompiled information on the size and growth of the Can (container) Taps market or the Dispensing Taps market in the UK is not available. To find this information, we scoured through multiple market research databases such as Research and Markets, Markets and Markets, Industry Research Biz, and MarketResearch.com, among others. While we came across dozens of paid market reports on the Global Dispensing Taps market published by Future Market Insights, CredibleMarkets, 360 Research Reports, Absolute Reports, NxtGen Reports, and A2ZMarketResearch, among several others, none of these reports provided information on the global, regional, or sector wise market size and growth in the free report overview. We also reviewed news and media resources such as Business Wire, MarketWatch, The Express Wire, Globe Newswire, BusinessNews Update, but were unable to find any information on the can/container/dispenser taps market size and growth.