Can Tap Competitors
RPC Containers Limited, Ring Containers Ltd, Trade-Chemicals Ltd, and F L Hitchman Limited are not known for can taps, but they sell products that can be fitted with taps. They each have their own set of customers, industries, or markets to serve. These customers, industries, or markets are detailed below.
RPC Containers Limited / Berry Global Group Inc.
- Berry Global Group Inc., which acquired Rushden-based RPC Group Plc (formerly RPC Containers Limited) in 2019, does not list can taps among the products it sells.
- Berry Global's product catalog shows that the products it sells are as follows: agricultural films, bottles, cannabis solutions, closures, containers, drink cups, flexible packaging, jars, lids, overcaps, medication dispensers, sheeting/drop cloths, straws, stretch films, tapes, trash bags, tubes, and shrink films.
- These products are categorized into packaging, protection solutions, specialty nonwoven materials, and tapes and adhesives.
- Berry Global does not list its clients, but it indicates on its website that it sells its products to the following markets: beverages, building and construction, filtration, food, food service, healthcare, household, hygiene, industrial and transportation, beauty and personal care, cannabis solutions, and agriculture.
- The RPC Promens Division of Berry Global, whose website is among the websites to be considered, also does not list can taps among the products it sells.
- It categorizes its products into barrels and drums, bottles, canisters, caps/closures, flasks, intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), jars, jerrycans, material handling containers, pallets, politainers, storage solutions, triggers, waste containers, and watering cans.
- Photos of these products indicate that the products currently do not have taps. Photos of the division's jerrycans are provided below for illustration purposes.
- The RPC Promens Division sells its products to eight markets and seven countries. The eight markets are automotive lubricants, crop protection, foodservice, garden, home and office, industrial chemicals, technical components, and waste and recycling, while the seven countries are Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- The RPC Promens Division, however, says it has 29 operations across eight countries. Canada appears to be the eighth country.
- The RPC Promens Division highlights on its homepage that it offers "unparalleled plastics innovation for industrial and specialist markets" and that it develops "packaging for pharmaceutical, household and industrial chemicals as well as components for electronics and automotive."
- Sources outside the company website, including business information databases, social media channels, and articles about RPC Containers Limited or RPC Group PLC that were published by news and media outlets, do not provide any additional information about the customers, industries, or markets served by the company.
Ring Containers Ltd
- Ring Containers Ltd, which is based in Swanley, Kent and is a subsidiary of American company Ring Containers Technologies, mainly sells bottle-in-box packaging that features a patented EZ-Flo anti-glug neck. Ring Containers Ltd claims it is a top manufacturer of this product, which it calls Ultra Bottle-in-a-Box.
- Ring Containers Ltd also offers caps and closures that can be used with its bottle-in-box packaging. The caps and closures that it offers are tamper-evident caps, induction heat-sealed caps, and tap caps.
- Ring Containers Ltd does not explicitly list the customers, industries, or markets it serves, but its website indicates that its products are "for use with edible oils, vinegar, and most other liquids." Its customers are likely manufacturers of edible oils, vinegar, and other liquids.
- The majority of its customers are likely manufacturers of edible oils because it uses the following tagline on its homepage: "Edible oil packaging, a bottle-in-box for liquids or dry granules."
- Ring Containers Ltd also does not explicitly list the countries it serves but it mentions that it has 17 locations and over 700 employees across the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. It also provides Spanish, French, and German versions of its English website.
- This information suggests that Ring Containers Ltd serves British, American, Canadian, Spanish, French, and German customers.
- The image below shows examples of brands that use Ring Containers' packaging.
- Sources outside the company website, including business information databases and social media channels, do not provide any additional information about the customers, industries, or markets served by the company. There is hardly any media coverage of Ring Containers Ltd.
- Trade-Chemicals Ltd, a Blackpool-based manufacturer, mainly sells pure chemicals, specialty chemicals, and chemicals for pet care, heating and renewables, housekeeping, and vehicle care. It also sells accessories, particularly empty bottles, empty containers, and sprayers.
- Photos of its chemical products, including the image below, indicate that the packaging that Trade-Chemicals uses currently does not have can taps.
- Trade-Chemicals' Accessories page shows that the empty containers that Trade-Chemicals sells also do not have taps. It, however, shows that one of the accessories that Trade-Chemicals sells is a drum tap for a 20-liter or 25-liter container.
- The drum tap can be used on containers for the following applications: water, liquid food, chemicals, cleaners, disinfectants, lubricants, and fuel.
- Trade-Chemicals has not shared much about the customers, industries, or markets it serves apart from the fact that it serves several industries including "cleaning, housekeeping, heating and renewable systems, farming, fragrances, specialty, vehicle care, and animal hygiene."
- Trade-Chemicals serves only the United Kingdom.
- Sources outside the company website, including business information databases and social media channels, do not provide any additional information about the customers, industries, or markets served by the company. There is hardly any media coverage of Trade-Chemicals Ltd.
F L Hitchman Limited
- F L Hitchman Limited, a Bridgnorth-based manufacturer, sells the rolling water carrier Aquaroll, the portable waste carrier Wastemaster, and their accessories. One of the accessories it sells is a tap for the Aquaroll.
- F L Hitchman Limited offers the tap so that Aquaroll can be used for outdoor leisure activities, including camping, equestrian events, and gardening.
- Since F L Hitchman is a manufacturer of caravan accessories, it follows that the customers and industries it serves are those that carry out caravanning and camping activities and that use caravans and motorhomes.
- F L Hitchman's products are manufactured in the United Kingdom and sold nationally and internationally. According to F L Hitchman, "the Aquaroll brand is now available in many countries."
- Sources outside the company website, including business information databases and social media channels, do not provide any additional information about the customers, industries, or markets served by the company. There is hardly any media coverage of F L Hitchman.