TableSeide Restaurant Group-Company Overview
Tableseide Restaurant Group is a family-owned restaurant group and the corporate company of six restaurants. The company was founded by Steve Seidensticker in 2008 and is currently led by his son, Joe Seidensticker, as the CEO after the death of Steve from cancer. The company is founded on the goal of building innovative brands that will stay competitive and ahead of the market.
- Tableseide Restaurant Group was founded in 2008 by Steve Seidensticker.
- Before launching Tableseide Restaurant Group, Steve Seidensticker was a manager at Gasparilla Inn, which was a conglomerate of five restaurants, a marina, spa, beach club and two hotels.
- Steve Seidensticker on founding the company, became the president while Joe Seidensticker acted as the CEO. The other family members, Lisa and Patrick also joined the company in various capacities.
- Tableseide was launched as the corporate group for all the Seidensticker family’s hospitality holdings.
- In 2012, the company opened Louies Modern restaurant as its second portfolio restaurant since launching Libby’s in 2008.
- In 2012, the company also expanded to offering consulting services to the new Westin restaurant at the Vue Sarasota Bay development as part of the company's expansion plan after the successful operations of Libby's restaurant.
- The following years saw the expansion of the group’s portfolio restaurants to other locations. The company opened three new restaurants in 2019 and Circo restaurant in 2020.
- The company applied a three-level model corporate structure in other to decrease employee burnout and increase efficient communications between the management and employees.
- Tableseide's driving growth factor has been to remain competitive in the restaurant industry. This has led the company to redesign its menu, rebrand its portfolio restaurants, make changes to the aesthetics of the restaurants.
- The company also shifted its marketing spend from print media to social media and online advertising.
- Tableseide also reduced the space of its Libby's restaurant and lowered the menu prices between 10% to 15% in other to stay competitive.
- Tableseide plans to open several new locations in Florida and start franchising outside the state.
- The company is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, U.S.
- Tableseide Restuarant Group generated revenue of $11 million in 2018.
- Tableseide Restaurant Group’s portfolio restaurants have a total of 12 locations in Florida.
- Oak and Stone have six locations in Florida. The restaurants are located at University Park, Fastfire, South Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, and Naples, Florida.
- Lemon Tree Kitchen is located in downtown Sarasota, Florida.
- Libby’s restaurant has two locations in Lakewood Ranch, and Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida.
- Circo, Tableseide Catering, and Muse at The Ringling are located in Sarasota, Florida.
- Tableseide Restaurant Group operates through its portfolio restaurants which specialize in craft beer, pizza, taco, classic American dishes, and brasserie menus.
- Circo is a taco and bourbon joint. Its menu includes Elote Corn Salsa, Mango Salsa, Thai Shrimp, Korean Prok, Mongolian Beef, Nashville Hot Vegetable, Edamame Falafel, Chicken and Biscuit and Buffalo Chicken tacos.
- Libby’s offers a brasserie menu.
- Lemon Tree Kitchen specializes in providing classic American dishes which includes Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free or Vegan. The restaurant is focused on providing meals for customers who are passionate about living a healthy lifestyle.
- Oak and Stone specialize in craft beer and artisan wood-fired pizzas.
- Tableseide Catering provides catering services.