Ipiphany & Glint
There is only one available customer review for Ipiphany. However, Glint incorporates a simple but efficient tool that is easy to navigate.
- According to customer reviews, Glint incorporates a simple but efficient tool. Its interface is simple and easy to navigate.
- Customers are especially thrilled with the consistent feedback that it provides, as well as its real-time analytics feature.
- Overall, the tone of the reviews is positive.
- "I like how easy it is to use. I can write my answers in the questions clearly, and I never get confused on what question I am on."
- "The depth of features is truly astonishing and that coupled with excellent service, support and ongoing consultation is better than anything we could have hoped for."
- "It is super easy to use, colorful in design, which makes it an approachable and trustworthy platform. I enjoy how intuitive it is to the user and how engaged glint is with its own customer base, providing a lot of resources about performance management so we can make sure as employers that we are getting the most out of our employment."
- "I like that it's pretty simple and basic not too many things can go wrong with the program because the options are few, but all necessities are there."
- "Glint's interface is simple and easy to use, yet extraordinarily helpful in gathering employee feedback in a way that allows you to make better decisions for managing your team (and on a larger scale, allows more informed decisions to be made for the entire company). Responses are anonymous for the most part, and employees generally feel comfortable speaking their minds in the survey, whether or not they're comfortable doing the same face-to-face with their managers."
- "Glint is so easy to use and quite simple. Its features are functionable and have easy to use formatting. It's as simple as providing a rating, and adding a comment is there is a comment box. It does provide feedback to whoever is collecting the surveys as to what time surveys were sent in, so be careful not to ID yourself. Other than that, it is quite simple to use!"
- "I loved having a consistent feedback loop into the exec team. Our company ran Glint surveys once a quarter and collected information on all sorts of topics, including Satisfaction, areas for growth, etc. Our managers would highlight topline results in company meetings, and some managers would deep dive down to team level stats."
- "The surveys are easy to make and easy to take, the format looks similar to a survey monkey survey and allows users to remain anonymous, the report analytics are easy to understand as well, you can split the results by department and team."
- "I like the way that it is designed overall. Visually, it's easy to follow and clean. And the UX is very friendly for anyone who may be new to the software as well. When using it for the first time earlier this year, I had no questions or confusion on how to use it. I love that it automatically moves you through the experience as well. It requires very little work for the user."
- "This product makes it so much easier to voice my opinion about where our company is headed and how it's doing. Plus, it's integrated into our single sign-on service. It's simple and easy to use, there's very little to complain about with this product."
- "Analytics are real time and can be available to all managers. Within minutes of the survey closing your managers can see results and have the AI to interpret and focus on the biggest themes to tackle, while still being able to get into the details (without breaking confidentiality)."
- "I very much like the concept of quarterly pulsing, with shorter questions. Our employees like it as well, and our response rates are in the high 70% range. I also like the real-time results, and ability for People Managers to get reports on their own results." However, "sometimes platform updates aren't communicated enough in advance, and some of our users have been caught off guard with system design changes."
- There is only one available customer review for Ipiphany.
- "Currently using Ipiphany software for text analytics and very impressed with the power, speed and insights to be gained from it — easily the best text analytics program I've ever seen."
We kicked off our research by going through the company's database to identify success stories and customer use cases of the company's products. We hoped to obtain reviews for the same, as companies usually provide testimonials to attract more customers to their product offerings. However, we only found one customer review, along with user guides and FAQs on the website.
Next, we sourced for third-party review sites such as Capterra, Trustpilot, and G2, which provide business software and services reviews. We hoped to obtain customer reviews for Ipiphany from these sources but found no such details. Capterra provided an overview of the company's product offerings but stated that there are no available customer reviews on its database.
As a last resort, we anticipated that the Ipiphany might have new/multiple product offerings and might have received reviews for one of them rather than as a collective whole for the company. As such, we sought to obtain Ipiphany's products with the hope of getting reviews for at least one of them. However, upon reviewing the company's news and product sections, as well as software media sources such as TechRadar and TechCrunch, we only obtained one product for Ipiphany, which is its AI-powered computer analytics software.