Survey/Assessment Providers for K-12
The providers that offer surveys and/or assessments to schools for use by K-12 students include Kuder, NV Workforce Connections, Human eSources, EDITS, ASVAB Career Exploration Program, Career Key, O*NET Interest, CareerOneStop, Advance CTE, and Florida Department of Education.
The requested details have been incorporated into the attached spreadsheet.
We were able to find information on 10 providers of surveys and/or assessments to school students in United States. These providers are:
1. Kuder — Through Kuder Career Planning System provides several assessments, including: KuderGalaxy (Elementary Career Awareness) and KuderNavigator (Secondary Education & Career Planning).
2. NV Workforce Connections — Provides the Traitify Assessment.
3. Human eSources — Provide AchieveWORKS Personality (Grades 9-12), AchieveWORKS Intelligence (Grades 8-12), AchieveWORKS Learning & Productivity (Grades 3-12).
4. EDITS — Offers survey such as CAPS (Career Ability Placement Survey), Mechanical Reasoning (MR), Spartial Relations (SR), Verbal Reasoning (VR), Numerical Ability (NA), Language Usage (LU), Word Knowledge (WK), Perceptual Speed and Accuracy (PSA) and Manual Speed and Dexterity.
5. ASVAB Career Exploration Program — ASVAB has three components and they are ASVAB Test; FYI and OCCU-Find.
6. Career Key — Provides the Career Key Discovery Career Assessment.
7. O*NET Interest Profiler/ U. S Department of Labor — Provides My Next Move.
8. CareerOneStop — It provides Interest Assessment and Skills Matcher.
9. Advance CTE — Provides Student Interest Survey for Career Clusters.
10. Florida Department of Education — It provides both Career Cruiser and MyCareerShines.
Therefore, the providers that offer surveys and/or assessments to schools for use by K-12 students include Kuder, NV Workforce Connections, Human eSources, EDITS, ASVAB Career Exploration Program, Career Key, O*NET Interest, CareerOneStop, Advance CTE, and Florida Department of Education.
Please find attached the spreadsheet, where you can find information for each provider, their surveys/assessments, a brief overview and the costs per each.