Don Tapscott, an alumnus of the University of Alberta and Trent University, is a best-selling author and an expert in business strategy.
- Don Tapscott is the co-founder of Blockchain Research Institute and a best-selling author of over 14 books including the Digital Economy and Paradigm Shift. He is a former chancellor of Trent University and is also an adjunct professor at INSEAD
- He has received several awards including being named the world's leading digital thinker and the second most influential management thinker by Thinkers50.
- Don Tapscott has earned three Doctor of Law degrees from McMaster University in 2010, Trent University in 2006, and the University of Alberta in 2001. He has also been named as one of the members of the Order of Canada
- Mr. Tapscott is a musician and is married to Ana P. Lopes and their children are Nicole Tapscott and Alex Tapscott.
Work Experience in Supply Chain
- A review of his career profile on his website and Linkedin shows no work experience in the supply chain. Don Tapscott's career profile shows that in addition to working at Blockchain Research Institute and also working as an adjunct professor, he is also the CEO of Tapscott Group, chairman of Global Solutions Networks. He is also a former inaugural fellow at the Martin Prosperity Institute and was the chairman of Moxie Insight.
Overview of any Supply Chain Theme He is Writing About
- Don Tapscott has written several articles about blockchain, but not the supply chain. For instance, he has written articles about the evolution of blockchain and the digital economy, and how the ban of cryptocurrency could destroy economies for decades, among others. He has also written books about blockchain revolution, radical openness, microwikinomics, and others.