Paul Page, an alumnus of American University, is an American journalist and an editor with the Wall Street Journal.
- Paul Page has a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Literature, from the American University.
- His specialties include journalism and publishing. A review on his social media handles show that he has been an editor with the Wall Street Journal since 2015.
- Some of his works and expertise have been in international trade, and transportation.
Work Experience as a Journalist
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Page is a seasoned journalist and has held managerial positions in publishing and editing for various media houses, such as the Wall Street Journal, CQ Roll Call Group, and United Business Media, among many others.
- As an agile and innovative journalist, he has spearheaded new editorial models in line with the current market demands. Currently, he edits logistics reports for the Wall Street Journal.
- His area in journalism and publishing revolves around international trade, transportation, aviation, logistics, supply management and shipping, among others.
Paul Page Publication and Editorial works
- A review on the Wall Street Journal sit shows that Page has published and edited numerous articles.
- Some of these articles include logistics, imports on consumer goods and supply chain, among others.
- Paul Page's accomplishments include a Gold Award in Editorial Writing in 2011.
- According to Paul Page’s Twitter handle, he lives in Washington D.C, Metro Area.
Social Media Profiles
The research team could not find Paul Page’s personal information. All his social media handles only mention his career life. Other than where he lives, we were unable to find more information outside Paul Page’s career life. Information such as his marital status, how he spends his free time and where he grew up was not publicly available.
We first began by analyzing his profile from articles and blogs published on different sources like TMC, Wall Street Journal, among others. These sources did not provide any useful information for our research. Next, we searched for his social media profiles like Twitter and LinkedIn. We were hoping to find his hobbies and interests and information about his family life from his social media posts. Lastly, we searched for his interviews. Often during interviews, individuals are asked about their family lives and hobbies and interests. However, there still was no useful information that would help us address Page’s marital status, how he spends his free time and where he grew up.