Individuals that Create and Tailor Content About Success
Marie Forleo, Elena Cardone, Kate Northrup, Allison Maslan, and Rachel Hollis are some individuals in the United States that currently create and tailor content around the definition and path to success for entrepreneurs, especially towards those who are women.
- She is a writer, entrepreneur, a host in MarieTV that talks about success and entrepreneurship to women. Born in Jersey and has a digital empire, she was invited by Sir Richard Branson to mentor South Africa entrepreneur.
- The tagline is to create a business and life women want, the content includes interviews with Tony Robbins, advice on success and money habits, how to be more productive, and how to build a meaningful business.
- Oprah said she is a thought leader for the next generation. She has a digital training program, book in 16 languages and a massive audience of Marie TV in 195 countries, has a subscription service on her website.
- She has entrepreneurship and success advice content on her YouTube.
- Forleo has 561k YouTube subscribers, 533 Facebook likes, and 401k Instagram followers.
- She has a business school called Marie International B-school.
- She is a blogger, a writer, a CCO of Hollis company, and a lifestyle influencer as featured on steveharvey.com, inside, the talk and today.
- She is #1 New York Times best-selling author of Girl, Wash Your Face, also considered as a TV personality, top motivational speaker, top podcast host and known as Tony Robbins for women.
- Hollis posts about success and motivation, such as success is what you want now vs what you want most, about business, business trips tricks, confidence in selling your products and marketing your business.
- She has 1.3M followers on Instagram and 1.5 M followers on Facebook.
- She is CEO of the global business mentoring company of Allison Maslan International and the best-selling author Blast Off.
- Her content: how to scale business, top success secret, how to attract money and success, marketing strategies in Allie& You, how to motivate your team in the business, building a business relationship, how to influence the customer.
- She was named “One of the Top Women Entrepreneurs Who Inspires” by Self Made Magazine.
- Maslan has Alle and You TV channel.
- She was No. 1 Best Selling Author of her book called Blast Off! She has successfully built ten companies, and she talked a lot about business and entrepreneurship to the woman through her YouTube.
- She was an expert guest on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox Stations.
- Maslan has 132K followers on Facebook.
- Elena started as a Hollywood actress but she continued to be a businesswoman, lifestyle influencer, and empire builder, a book author called Build an Empire, and a wife of a successful real estate investor, Grant Cardone.
- Her content: how to find a mission and a goal to build an empire for women, training how women can fight in her business, the G&E show Grant and Elena show, how to support your man, how to make an impact.
- She is the author of Build an Empire – How to Have It All, a book where she wants to inspire women to the path of success.
- Cardone is half of the G&E Show, on iTunes as the Florida-based couple, power couple that gives inspiration about the project they are both passionate about.
- She has 224k followers on Instagram.
- Kate is a book author, entrepreneur, speaker, and mother, she built a multimedia digital empire with her husband, Mike Watts, that reaches hundreds of thousands globally.
- Her content: time management for business mom, success benefit, simplify life, create a successful business as a working mother.
- She is an author of Money: A Love Story in 5 languages, and her second book, "Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms."
- Kate has a membership of over 1,000 entrepreneurs called Origin® Collective that’s about infusing more feminine energy into your business.
- Kate’s work is featured by The Today Show, Yahoo! Finance, Women’s Health, Glamour, The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Wanderlust, The Huffington Post, and more.
- She has 95k following on Facebook and 73k on Instagram.