Strategic Thinking - List of Articles, Part 1
After extensive research, we have provided five resources relative to strategic thinking in the workplace. This information can be found in rows 3-7 of the attached spreadsheet.
5 WAYS TO DEVELOP MORE STRATEGIC THINKING
- The article highlights how company heads develop their strategic thinking skills and how these skills can be gradually implemented among the workforce.
- According to the article, rewarding strategic thinkers in the workplace will encourage them to do better.
- Also, encouraging "divergent and convergent thinking" in the workplace increases the likelihood of new ideas to foster sustainable growth.
- Employees who are aware of the company strategy are more likely to plan and provide solutions in the future.
HOW TO MASTER STRATEGIC THINKING
- This article provides insights on how to master strategic thinking skills.
- The article reveals that reaching out to and "befriending other leaders, managers, and front-line staff" will help to build a better understanding of what the organization needs to improve.
- According to the author, applying strategic thinking comes down to building human connections and listening to others.
- A strategic thinker must learn how to analyze and make projections that will shape the company's future operations.
Additional information can be found in the attached spreadsheet.