We have pulled StiboSystems' information into the project spreadsheet as requested. Below are some pertinent details:
- Stibo Systems is a master data management (MDM) company headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark.
- It provides MDM solutions, support, and training to primarily corporate clients, including its "PIM evolved" solution Product Master Data Management.
- Stibo is one of the larger players in this field, boasting over 600 employees in 18 offices around the globe and revenue of $145 million.
- Stibo, a Denmark-based company that has survived since the late 18th century, established Stibo Systems as a subsidiary in 1976.
- Among the more impressive KPIs that Stibo has reported:
- Stibo claims that a client can set up 2,400 items on Amazon Vendor Central in 15 minutes using Product Data Syndication, as opposed to the usual 3-4 hours.
- Better data quality resulted in one e-commerce business seeing a 30-40% increase in sales, while another company increased online sales by 400%.
- The latter company also saw a 2.6x increase in direct and organic e-commerce traffic and dropped product description error rates from 20% to 0.5%.