STEM Education Media Coverage
A list of 10 media organizations that cover STEM education and the advancement of STEM/career and technical education initiatives is given below. Complete information for each organization can be found in this spreadsheet.
1. Science Daily
- Mailing address: 1 Research Court, Suite 450, Rockville, MD 20850.
- Phone: (240) 454-9600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
3. Scientific American
- Mailing address: 1 Byram Brook Place, Armonk, NY 10504
- Phone: 1-914-925-2400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Manufacturing Stories
- Mailing address: Phase65, Inc., Dublin, NH 03444.
- Phone: 1 603-289-2776
- Email: email@example.com
5. The Tech Edvocate
- Mailing address: 5322 Markel Road, Suite 104, Richmond, VA 23230.
- Phone: (601) 630-5238
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Discovery Education
- Mailing address: 4350 Congress Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28209.
- Phone: 1-800-3239084
- Email: Education_Info@DiscoveryEd.com
7. eSchool News
- Mailing address: 2275 Research Blvd, Suite 500, Rockville, MD 20850.
- Phone: (301) 913-0115
- Email: email@example.com
8. Science Mag
- Mailing address: 1200 New York Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20005.
- Phone: 202-326-6550, 202-326-6483
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Education Dive
- Mailing address: 1575 Eye St NW, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20005.
- Phone: 1-202-331-2480
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: PO Box 37706, Boone, IA 50037-0706.
- Phone: 1-800-405-8085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide a list of media organizations that cover STEM education and the advancement in STEM/career and technical education, we located media organizations using pre-curated lists that identified influencers, brands, publications, and other things relevant to STEM education. Complete contact information was not available for some of the listed organizations. In order to look for contact information, we consulted the respective organization's website, social media pages, as well as company information databases. However, the phone number for one of the organizations could not be found. As a result, we have marked the respective cell with N/A on the spreadsheet.
Apart from the organizations that have already been listed on the spreadsheet, we also found some other organizations that may be of interest. These include Microsoft Education, The National Academies, Tech Crunch, and The Conversation.