Do any of the start ups from this list offer the ability to purchase a third-party product without having to levae the app/website?
Hi! Thank you for your question about the start ups from this list that offer the ability to purchase a third-party product without having to leave the app/website.
In short, Square, Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, Two Tap and Chec provide the feature of purchasing without leaving the site/app. They all offer widgets or embedded code. I have provided a deep dive of my findings below.
The following 6 startups among the list from the previous request allow customers to purchase without ever leaving the site/app.
2. Stripe’s checkout uses widgets for every payment. It's embedded payment form simplifies payment processing and allows customers to checkout without leaving the app/website.
3. Braintree Payments also provides widget (drop-in UI) for ready-made payment solutions. It accepts cards, PayPal and more in the app or website. It allows for checkout without leaving the app.
4. Adyen is another payments solution for marketplaces. It solution MarketPay interacts with the marketplace to decide on how the payment is to be split between the sellers, and the commission of the platform. It allows for purchases without leaving the site.
5. Two Tap Instant is the simplest and easiest way to use the app for bloggers, magazines, and content writers. It allows direct selling of products on the desktop and mobile sites. It allows for checkout without leaving the site/app.
6. Chec is an eCommerce platform that provides a single line of code to embed in the checkout process of the website.
A common theme among all these is that they offer widgets or embedded code to ensure that the purchasing would not require leaving the site/app.
To conclude, Square, Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, Two Tap and Chec provide the feature of purchasing without leaving the site/app. They all offer widgets or embedded code.
I hope the research is useful. Thank you for using Wonder. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!