Vue.ai with four press releases, New Engen with seven press releases, and Metrical with only two blog updates were identified according to the press releases for the above-mentioned companies from April 2018 to date. A short summary of each release with a link has been provided below.
We began the research by exploring press releases for the above-mentioned companies through their official websites’ press releases section. Through this strategy, we were able to identify useful information for Vue.ai and New Engen but not for Metrical. Therefore, we further explored press release databases, industrial insight providers such as Forex and Crunchbase.
Regarding press releases for Metrical, the data available is very minimal. First, we began looking for press releases by Metrical through its official website. Instead of getting press release information, we identified customer experience, newsroom subscriptions, and more. We, therefore, decided to focus our research through some press release database sources like Presswire, Wab, NewsLookup, and PR Newswire. Unfortunately, there was no evidence of the relevant press information available but we instead got general information about the company.
Again, we searched for any press releases, acquisitions, mergers, any business expansion or employee hiring and funding rounds across industrial insight media sources like TechCrunch, Crunchbase, Forbes and CB Insights. However, there is no relevant or related data gathered apart from information regarding the company’s founding date, its board members details, and its services were found.
Again we explored the company’s social media presence for any updates or some latest news regarding its progress, but unfortunately, there is no such information available as the company has not disclosed its progress. Instead, we got some insights about some top companies like Microsoft and Amazon.
Lastly, we further explored the Metrical website to find any or some information related to its press releases. With the help of Metrical's official blog, we came across some valuable information regarding Metrical's pilot program of its newest Cart Abandonment Reduction Technology (CART™) for Shopify Plus customers and its analytics of real-time shopper data to predict cart abandonment before it happens.
PRESS RELEASES for VUE.AI
- "End-to-end Vue.ai raised $17M to equip online retailers with AI smarts."
- Tthe retail automation platform Vue.ai’s digital tagging and merchandising solution is in a position to provide good ROI results.
- AI retail startup Vue.ai and Locus, a tech startup are also in Falcon Edge's list where they will be pumping in $5-10 million each.
- KDDI Japan, a telecommunication company, announced its investment in MadStreetDen enabling growth of Vue.ai across Asia.
PRESS RELEASES for NEWENGEN
- New Engen, a digital marketing firm has hired former Amazon executive Ryan Turner as vice president marketing to oversee all marketing and communications programs.
- New Engen, a Seattle marketing startup doubled office space amidst rapid growth.
- Digital marketing firm, New Engen launched self-service platform for Facebook, Instagram, and Search Engine Marketing.
- Digital marketing firm, New Engen, emerged from "stealth mode having already raised $10.5 million and grown to approximately 125 employees and its customers so far include 1-800-Flowers, the Hershey Co., Tumi, Timbuk2, FanDuel, and Universal Music Group."
- New Engen appointed ex-Alaska Airlines executive, Sam Kanner, vice president of people "to oversee the marketing tech company's employee and culture-related programs and initiatives."
- Digital marketing startup New Engen tapped John Mascavage, former Amazon and OpenMarket executive, for the chief technology officer role.
- Customer acquisition marketing campaigns were improved by New Engen using Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Web Services.
PRESS RELEASES for METRICAL