Spintronics and Magnetism Events
Five conferences that we found related to spintronics and magnetism are: Ultrafast Phenomena and Nanophotonics, Spin and Heat Transport in Quantum and Topological Materials, Spintronics Meets Topology in Quantum Materials, Advanced Magnetic Materials for Energy and Power Conversion Applications Symposium, Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
1. Ultrafast Phenomena and Nanophotonics
- This conference discusses ultrafast phenomena in bulk semiconductors, semiconducting and metallic nanostructures and devices. The main focus is on ultrafast optical and coherent phenomena.
- The conference will be held in San Francisco, California on February 1-6, 2020.
- Here is the website for this event.
- We were unable to find pricing information for this conference but there is however an open call for abstract papers as a prerequisite.
2. Spin and Heat Transport in Quantum and Topological Materials
- This program will offer an opportunity for synergies and defining of new directions in regard to understanding the effects of quantum condensed matter systems with common underlying physics.
- The conference will be held in Santa Barbara, California on October 21 through December 20, 2019.
- Here is the website that is linked to this event.
- There is no pricing information on the website as the registration deadline has already passed.
3. Spintronics Meets Topology in Quantum Materials
- This conference is the prelude of the program Spin and Heat Transport in Quantum and Topological Materials. It combines the fields of spintronics, quantum magnetism, topological matter, and quantum criticality. It also explores connections between the most recent experimental and theoretical progress in those areas.
- The conference will be held in Santa Barbara, California on November 12-15, 2019.
- The website that is linked to this event.
- Registration fee is $300 on or before October 13 and $380 after October 13.
4. Advanced Magnetic Materials for Energy and Power Conversion Applications Symposium
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society Annual Meeting & Exhibition brings together more than 4,000 engineers, scientists, business leaders, and other professionals who are engaged in the minerals, metals, and materials fields for a comprehensive exchange of technical knowledge.
- The event will take place in San Diego, California on February 23rd to 27th 2020.
- The official website for the event.
- Pricing information is available only to registered members of TMS. We did however find the pricing information for the 2019 conference. There is a standard rate and also a discount rate. The cost for TMS members is $825 while for non-members the cost is $1010. The website has the entire breakdown of cost for the event.
5. Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- This conference draws members of the international scientific and engineering communities who are interested in recent developments in fundamental and applied magnetism. It includes all aspects of fundamental and applied magnetism, and has sessions that reviews the latest advances in magnetic materials, biomagnetism and much more.
- The conference will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 4th-8th, 2019.
- The official website for the event.
- Cost of full registration is $420 on or before October 4 and $520 after October 4. Other rates and payment information is found on the registration section of the website.
To find Spintronics and Magnetism Events in the Bay Area and San Francisco Peninsula area, we searched for conferences database such as Conference Service, event websites like Eventbrite and also the State Tourism website for any related upcoming events. Since we were unable to find 5-7 events in the given area, we broaden our search to the entire state of California and thereafter to the states on the West Coast.