Key Players (C)
After exhaustive research, we were able to provide details related to the senior leadership and messaging of Miller-Motte Technical College, Ultimate Medical Academy, and College of Healthcare Professions.
Miller-Motte Technical College
- Tina Turk has been working as Executive Director at Miller-Motte Technical College (Columbus, Georgia Area) since February 2019. Previously, she worked as Campus President and Director of Enrollment Management at Virginia College and Director of Admission at Corinthian Colleges.
- Vanessa Euresti is Executive Director at Miller-Motte Technical College (Conway, North Carolina). She has worked as Executive Director and Director Of Career Services at South Texas Vocational Technical Institute for over seven years.
- Bijal Shah has been working as Marketing Director at Ancora Education. She worked as Head of Marketing at Shah media before her current position.
- Ancora Education is the main entity of the group private schools and Miller-Motte Technical College is one of the schools.
- Bijal Shah's email is email@example.com.
- Ben Griffiths is Vice President of Marketing at Ancora Education. He has been in the position for the last two years, according to his Linkedin.
- Griffiths' email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The institution highlighted messaging about flexible programs, industry experienced instructors, financial aid, and career assistance. The main messaging and wording is "understanding and caring" on its site. For instance, when presenting the flexible programs, the message was "since not every student is the same, we offer flexible programs that can work around your schedule.
- For the financial aid section, MMTC highlights that the paying for College could be frightening, and its Financial Services Team and Student Loan Help Center designated to help the students with tuition.
- A search for marketing efforts or campaigns did not result in any recent activities. But the institution held some promotional events, such as the Work Smart Open House and April Career Fair.
Ultimate Medical Academy
- Thomas Rametta is President and Chief Financial Officer for Ultimate Medical Academy. His responsibilities include leading strategies for UMA’s to reach its mission. Previously, he worked as Group Finance Director of Enterprise Media Group and Director of Management Reporting for Factiva, LLC.
- Since November 2018, David Donahue has been working as Senior Vice President and Chief of Staff at Ultimate Medical Academy. He is responsible for building local and national relationships and partnerships, and he is also in charge of innovative projects for UMA. His previous experience includes Chief of Staff and Director of Community Relations at Middlebury College and Analyst/Consultant at the Accenture.
- Nicole Anzuoni is General Counsel & Corporate Secretary at Ultimate Medical Academy. She oversees the Legal Department and advises on the legal issues of the institution. Before joining UMA, she worked at the Business Law Group of Epstein Becker & Green, PC, and Business & Finance practice group at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP in New York.
- Linda Mignone is Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Ultimate Medical Academy. She is responsible for managing UMA’s marketing, communications, and admissions efforts. She has 25 years of experience in the field. Previously, we worked at numerous companies, including Kaplan, Inc, and DHL.
- Mignone's email is email@example.com.
- The main message of Ultimate Medical Academy is "Change Your Life" and it highlighted that there will be 1.9 million new healthcare jobs created by 2028. Compared to Miller-Motte Technical College, UMA's website is much more colorful, optimistic, and interactive. For example, the web is much more interactive and has a live chat option and background video, which is not a case for the other two institutions.
- The website also highlights that 93% of the students recommend to their social circle and UMA is "Inspired to make a difference in everything we do."
- In 2020, Ultimate Medical Academy launched the “Go Red for Women” campaign in partnership with the American Heart Association. The campaign involves providing educational materials on cardiovascular disease to students and staff and raising awareness of the issues.
- UMA held many events and activities at its Tampa-area locations as part of the campaign.
- In 2019, Ultimate Medical Academy won the Best Security Awareness Plan and Best Phishing Campaign from KnowBe4 Sharky Awards. The press coverage did promote the organization as the best in cybersecurity and its awareness training.
- Ultimate Medical Academy was covered on the Yahoo Finance in 2019 for sponsoring National Conversation on Board Diversity initiative. The article noted that UMA has already the majority of females in its senior leadership team.
College of Healthcare Professions
- Stephen Tolliver has been working as Executive Director at The College of Health Care Professions for the last two years and he has been in the organization for 12 years. Previously, he worked as Assistant Director of Education and Director of General Education at The College of Health Care Professions as well.
- Eric G. Bing is the CEO/Partner/Board Member for The College of Health Care Professions. He held the position for the last 6 years. He is CEO and Founder of two other organizations namely Bing&Compnay, Inc and omniscient education services LLP. Bing started his career at Huckaby and Associates as an Associate.
- JP Schippert is the Chief Financial Officer at The College of Health Care Professions. He joined the organization as Director of Operation in December 2017.
- Previously, Schippert worked at Delta Career Education as Chief Inter Auditor, Senior Director of Online Academics, Career services, and Online Adjunct Instructor at Academy College and McCann School of Business and Technology.
- Stephen Horn has been working Chief Market Officer at The College of Health Care Professions for over five years. Before the College of Health Care Professions, he was Managing Director at Foot Locker, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer at Tom Joyner Online Education, and CMO at Society for Human Resource Management. He also holds an MBA, Marketing from Indiana University Bloomington.
- Horn's email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The messaging of the College of Healthcare Professions leans on its 30 years of experience and it's an accredited Health Care Career College. The College's messaging to students emphasizes taking pride in one's career, making difference in the community, being able to support their family financially, and getting real training by learning on real equipment.
- Its institutional website also highlights they offer online and on-campus programs and Tuition & Financial Aid to the students.
- A search on marketing efforts or campaigns of CHCP results in limited recent findings. But, the College was covered in an article from the "insidehighered" website in 2019.
- The article says, "The leader of a growing Texas college thinks his institution may have cracked the code for lifting students out of poverty and into careers in high-demand health-care fields."
- In the article, the Chief Executive Officer, Bing, gave an interview and highlighted that the programs provide the student education that meets employer demand and its practicality.