Lebron James is reportedly charging $500,000-$1,000,000 in speaking fees. More details on the other celebrities are discussed below.
- Non-profit organizations, corporations, and event planners hire John Legend for speaking engagements. However, it's not clear the amount he charges for non-profit events. Celebrity Speaker Bureau estimates that the singer and songwriter charge anywhere from $100,000 — $1,000,000 in speaking fees.
- Chrissy Teigen's listing states her fees are anywhere from $50,000 — $100,000. She offers speaking engagements in corporate events and non-profit events, but there's no available information in the public domain that states the actual amount for each event (corporate or non-profit).
- According to Celebrity Speaker Bureau, Terry Crews charges anywhere from $50,000 — $100,000 in speaking fee. On his Twitter handle, the actor and reality television star claim to charge $1 for speaking engagements and $49,999 for knowledge, wisdom, and experience.
- Justin Baldoni could be charging anywhere from $40,000-$74,999 in speaking fee, according to Celebrity Talent International.
- All American Speakers Bureau reveals that Van Jones speaking fee ranges from about $100,000 — $200,000.
- Lebron James' listing states his fees are anywhere from $500,000-$1,000,000 for all speaking events.
- Stephen Curry's speaking fees ranges from $150,000-$299,000 for all speaking events.
- Corey Booker charges anywhere from $25,000-$39,999 in speaking fee. The senator recently released "10 years of tax returns, which showed he earned $1.7 million for paid speeches he gave when he was mayor.
After searching through the celebrities' official websites, social media accounts, and speakers' booking agencies, the research team determined that their speaking fees specific to non-profit events are not available in the public domain. Booking fees for speakers are often determined based on several factors including, but not limited to, market conditions, length of presentation, speaker's schedule, and location of the event. Therefore, to know the exact amount, most booking agencies, like Celebrity Speakers Bureau, Celebrity Talent International, NOPACTalent, All American Speakers Bureau, and more, advice prospects to contact them for an event-specific speaker quote. Rather than provide the speaking fees precise to non-profit events, the research team presented the range of fees for speaking engagements, in general.