Sources of Information - Fintech Professionals: Latin America
Examples of sources of information that fintech professionals use when searching for information and marketing content in Latin America include Fintech Americas, Latam Tech, Contxto, Tech Crunch (Latin America), Biz Latin Hub, CNBC South America, and Latin Finance.
- Fintech Americas is a learning and research company that is focused on fintech, finance, and banking. They have over 70,000 Latin American banking and financial executives and they provide thought leadership contents for their community as well as industry news and analysis.
- Fintech professionals can use Fintech Americas to gain industry insight and learn about finance-related technologies gaining waves in Latin America and the latest happenings in the finance and banking industry in the region.
- Latam Tech provides extensive coverage of Latin American startup scene for the English-speaking audience.
- Fintech professionals can use Latam Tech to get information on the latest news on up-and-coming startups, investments, E-commerce, FinTech, and more.
- Contxto provides the latest, most relevant tech, venture capital, entrepreneurship, and startup stories from Latin America.
- Contxto is a good source for Fintech professionals interested in Latin America tech news, trends, and activities because it provides comprehensive coverage of the tech industry and trends in Latin America, allowing Fintech professionals to understand the space.
Tech Crunch (Latin America)
- Tech Crunch provides in-depth coverage of tech-related news, trends, analysis, and startups globally, including a section that is focused on Latin America.
- Tech Crunch is a great source for fintech professionals looking for Latin America marketing information because it has extensive coverage of news and analysis related to fintech and technology marketing.
Biz Latin Hub
- Biz Latin Hub covers Latin America's local business and regulatory environment as well as "market updates including business news, company formation, back office, accounting, taxation, legal, visas, international PEO and due diligence."
- Fintech Professionals rely on Biz Latin Hub as a source of information because it provides details on the regulatory environment as well as other information needed to operate in the Latin American market legally.
CNBC South America
- CNBC South America covers all kinds of business news emanating from the South America region. They provide 24/7 coverage on issues affecting businesses and business leaders in South America.
- Fintech professionals are interested in information and marketing monitor the channel because it has a wide coverage, and understanding the business environment in the South America region is important in understanding the marketing and fintech space in the region.