VC / Investment Funds (12)
Most companies were found to fall in the Venture Capital category majorly providing Seed to early stage and growth funds and were headquartered in the US. as stated in the attached spreadsheet.
- Point 72 Ventures is a VC firm focusing on early-stage funding primarily in fintech and AI sectors.
- Polaris Partners focuses on healthcare and technology as an advisor and deals in stages across early stage Venture, late stage Venture, Seed.
- Polychain is a Hedge Fund and Venture provider in block chain and crypto sectors.
- Precursor Ventures focuses on Seed funding to fintech, SaaS, marketplaces and media companies.
- Project-A is a Berlin-based VC firm catering majorly to early-stage fund seekers.
- Propel VC primarily focuses on early stage, Seed and Venture funds to fintech sector.
Your Research Team Applied The Following Strategy
Though all information has been cited directly from pre-compiled sources, there were few companies for which no information existed. The possible reasons for the unavailability of data may be the following:
QCP Capital is primarily a Crypto Trading Firm and hence does not have investment fund type or investment stage information, unlike other investment or fund allocation companies.
Radian Partners is a members-only progressive investment community serving professional investors and corporates in accessing the private capital markets. Being a community, it does not have any investment fund type and stage information.
The website for Renza Capital does not exist. Extensive research revealed that the company is owned by Leonard Meloff who is the Chairman. His LinkedIn profile does have a link to the site, which however is invalid or broken.
Rockefeller Capital Management is an independent financial services firm offering global family office, wealth management, asset management, and strategic advisory services. Since it is not a designated investment firm it thus does not provide information related to investment type and stage.
Approach and Methodology
For each of the companies, information has been primarily sourced from the company website, news or press release, company presentations or other company produced documents. Crunchbase has been referred to in cases where the website has either provided less information or has altogether been inaccessible. In a few cases, we have referred to the company site as well as Crunchbase to build a robust set of information.
Information on investment stage and investment focuses have been built from company site, Crunchbase and the case studies section for each company. Data related to the country has been fetched from the company locations or "contact us" page that provided the HQ locations. For the investment geography, we have referred to the "how we work" section from respective websites or information from Crunchbase has been included.