Social Media Insights Reporting Services
Pulsar, Linkfluence, and Sprinklr are companies that offer social media insights reporting services. On the other hand, Digimind, NetBase, Zignal Labs, and Talkwalker are examples of tools that enable clients to take action based on social media data and insights. Further details on these companies have been provided below.
- Through its CORE platform, Pulsar offers a comprehensive analytics tool that monitors social media as well as company websites.
- Some of the features of this platform include using artificial intelligence to understand content performance, audience insights, benchmarking marketing against competitors or the entire industry, data storage for as long as possible, brand level view of reports, native analytics for owned-channels, and addition of unlimited social channels.
- In addition to the CORE platform, Pulsar has an in-house research team that provides social media insight research whether continuously or as a one-off event. This research offering provides custom analytics.
- In fact, Pulsar has developed "custom analytics models for industries including film & TV, news, gaming, sports & fashion" to deliver "deliver contextualized, action-oriented insights."
- The research program at Pulsar uncovers insights such as marketing effectiveness, audience discovery, creative development, and brand and product strategy.
- It is one of the best-in-class providers of social media insights reporting services because it has worked/works with clients such as Unilever, The Guardian, 20th Century Fox, Instagram, IKEA, Twitter, Ogilvy, and Aviva.
- Linkfluence is a social media intelligence firm offering different services, platforms, and solutions.
- Its social data services include software empowerment, project management, social intelligence consulting, and customer support.
- Linkfluence also specifically offers social media/data market research, which combines expert researchers and its proprietary monitoring technology. It has over 100 local research analysts "with specialized teams for each industry and vertical, experienced in working with leading global brands."
- Under its market research offering, brands can look forward to unearthing insights into brand perception, audience analysis and tribe detection, market trends detection, and understanding the consumer's voice.
- Some of Linkfluence clients include Air France, Danone, Publicis Group, and Sephora. In addition to this, Linkfluence was listed among the top ten social media listening platforms by Forrester Wave.
- Through its Core platform, Sprinklr offers a unified platform that covers solutions such as social media listening, corporate governance, data management, collaboration, automation, and analytics. The platform can also be integrated with other solutions and platforms from IBM, Adobe, SAP, Salesforce, and Microsoft.
- In addition to the platform, Sprinklr also offers integrated services across many domains, including strategy and analytics, which encompasses social media insight programs.
- The company notes that "Our team of world-class strategy and analytics consultants, with deep experience in creating and measuring social programs at some of the world’s largest organizations, are ready to support your social strategy and analytics needs. "
- Other integrated services include enablement, success management, transformation services, managed services, and moderation services.
- Some of Sprinklr's clients include Sonos, Lenovo, McDonald's, SAP, Allstate, Chick-Fil-A, and AAA Club. Sprinklr has also been named as the "the only vendor in this evaluation capable of delivering all five social technology categories: social listening, social adtech, word of mouth, onsite social capabilities, and social media management" in The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites, Q4 2019.
- Asides other products and solutions, Digimind's social media listening helps clients to "listen, engage, analyze, and report" on their social media activities and engagements.
- The features of its listening product include seeing the conversations that matter the most, use Digimind Social Analytics to analyze and benchmark social media accounts, manage online reputation, and create reports in a few clicks.
- Other features include automatic sentiments, automatic country detection, influencer comparison by media type, personalized dashboard, clustering, and personalized tags.
- Its market intelligence product also provides advanced monitoring, text mining, and real-time analysis across social media, web pages, websites, databases, RSS feeds, and forums.
- Digimind was listed among the top ten social media listening platforms in The Forrester Wave™: Social Listening Platforms, Q3 2018 Report.
- Some of Digimind's clients include Carrefour Italy, ASUS, NH Hotel Group, and Lexus Asia Pacific.
- Talkwalker Analytics is one of the product offerings of Talkwalker and it is inclusive of social media listening, social media analytics, reporting, and putting insights into action.
- The social media listening functions include analyzing brand mentions, brand protection, emerging trends, real-time action and response, and visual listening.
- Its social media reporting function has features such as multiple formats, customizable dashboards, automated alerts, white labeling, add company-generated data, rule-based tagging, and much more.
- The social media analytics tool covers hashtag and campaign tracking, image recognition, influencer marketing, virality, Google Analytics integration, Facebook Insights integration, and much more.
- Its social media intelligence functions allow clients to take action with insights gathered on social media. The features include big data analysis, a command center, "predefined data dashboards for a variety of use cases," sentimental analysis, 2 years of historical data, access to offline data, and much more.
- Talkwalker was "recognized as a strong performer by Forrester in its Forrester Wave: Social Listening Platforms, Q3 2018 report."
- NetBase Audience Insight is NetBase's product that turns social media insights into actionable reports.
- The insights from this product can help clients to understand buyer personas, create more personalized experiences, optimize social media content, identify influencers, drive engagement, develop regional campaigns, build strong relationships.
- NetBase also has a stand-alone social media analytics software/tool. The features of this tool include a patented artificial intelligence engine, capture all conversations across social media, compare owned versus earned content, visual brand analytics, ability to capture location-based feedback, real-time alerts for an unexpected turn of events.
- In the Forrester Wave: Social Listening Platforms, Q3 2018 report, NetBase was named a leader in social listening platforms.
- Some of NetBase's clients include Land Rover, Louis Vuitton, IKEA, Coca Cola, 7-Eleven, and Arby's.
- The Zignal Enterprise is a "modern media intelligence platform harnessing the power of real-time and predictive analytics across the entire media spectrum, allowing teams to make faster decisions with confidence, achieve better outcomes and identify strategic opportunities."
- Its features include the ability to see where conversations are taking places across the globe, "consolidated view of media analytics with Zignal Brand 360," see the impact of communication strategy, estimate brand sentiments per time, simplified reporting, customize alerts to the things that matter most, scheduled briefings, and the ability to identify and leverage brand influencers.
- Zignal Labs' customers include Citrix, Amtrak, Expedia, Facebook, Gartner, GoPro, Levi's, and LG.
- Zignal Labs was named as a contender in the Forrester Wave: Social Listening Platforms, Q3 2018 report.
Out of the seven companies presented above, only three offer social media insights reporting services. The other four provide tools that enable clients can use to take action based on the data available. While we found some other companies that provided social media insights reporting services such as SunTec Marketing, we couldn't find proof of their pedigree. Based on available evidence, these companies rely on the products of other companies for social media analytics. While we attempted to provide screenshots of reports provided by these brands, we, however, also found screenshot of the software interface.