S&P 600 Index Companies: Rows 592-601
Washington REIT is an operator of high-quality office, retail and multifamily assets with 49 properties and over 4,480 multifamily apartment units. The complete information on companies listed in rows 592-601 is provided in the attached spreadsheet.
Washington Real Estate Investment
- Washington REIT is a "value-creation" focused owner and operator of high-quality office, retail and multifamily assets in the Washington Metro Area with a portfolio of 49 properties of over 6 million square feet of commercial space and over 4,480 multifamily apartment units. The company shares trade on the NYSE and has an enterprise value of $3 billion.
World Acceptance Cp
- The company was founded in 196, it is located in 16 states and has been helping customers focus less on the unexpected expenses of life, offering personal installment loans that suit client's needs and delivers customer service with true-blue empathy.
- Whitestone REIT is a fully integrated real estate investment trust that acquires, owns, manages, develops, and redevelops high quality “internet-resistant” neighborhood, community and lifestyle retail centers. The company shares trade on the NYSE.
Watts Water Technologies
- Watts Water Technologies is a leader in water technology products, based in the Boston area. Through its subsidiaries, the company is a global provider of plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings.
Wolverine World Wide:
- Wolverine Worldwide is one of the world's leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children's and uniform footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company has a large global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories.