Software Subscription Bundles - Software Only.
To determine the best software only subscription bundles in the U.S. we have used company level revenue as the criteria to identify the top 9 companies listed below.
First, using the 2017 Forbes 2000 Global list for Software and Programming we identified the top software companies in the world.
We used revenue as the criteria to determine 'best'. Since revenues were not available at a product level or for bundles, we identified the 2017 total revenues for the top companies in the Forbes List.
TOP 9 SOFTWARE ONLY BUNDLES IN U.S. (Revenues in Billions of USD)
1. Microsoft 365 Enterprise: Comprises Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security
(from Microsoft, $89.9 bn revenue)
2. Oracle E-Business Suite: Comprises Customer Relationship Management, Service Management, Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Project Portfolio Management, Advanced Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Value Chain Execution applications
(from Oracle, $37.7 bn revenue)
3. SAP Business Suite: Comprises Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship
Management, Supply Chain Management and Product Lifecycle Management applications
(from SAP, $29.3 bn revenue)
4. Sales + Service Cloud: Comprises both the 'sales' and 'service' modules of salesforce.com
(from Salesforce.com, $8.4 bn revenue)
5. Adobe Creative Cloud: Comprises bundle of apps like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and Adobe XD CC
(from Adobe, $7.3 bn revenue)
6. Intuit Giants: Bundling of Intuit Turbotax and Intuit Quickbooks
(from Intuit, $5.1 bn revenue)
7. Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition: Comprises Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange and Symantec Messaging Gateway
(from Symantec, $4.0 bn revenue)
8. Integrated BIM tools: Comprises Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D,
InfraWorks 360 and AutoCAD
(from Autodesk, $2.0 bn revenue)
9. Next Generation Threat Prevention : Bundles two packages Next Generation Threat Prevention and SandBlast (NGTX) and Next Generation Threat Prevention (NGTP)
(from Checkpoint, $1.8 bn revenue)
To wrap it up, based on total company revenues for 2017, the above nine companies represent the top software-only bundle providers in the U.S.