CISOaaS - Competitive Landscape 3
Synoptek was founded in 2001 and is based in Irvine, California and has 736 employees. Alphaserve Technologies is based in New York and has more than 350 employees.
- Synoptek is a cybersecurity company based in Irvine, California, US. The company has offices in Europe, North America, and India.
- Synoptek is privately held and was founded in 2001 and serves over 1,100 clients globally.
- It provides "complete end to end enterprise caliber IT management".
- The company has 736 employees.
Products and Services
- Synoptek offers consulting, IT leadership and management, business process and software solutions, and business infrastructure and systems solutions.
- Consulting, IT leadership and management services include IT strategy and planning, IT consulting services, M&A due diligence and planning, program and project management, business processes and IT services cost optimization assessment, IT service management assessment, CISO, and risk management.
- Business process and software services include business applications, data insights, product development services, and workforce productivity.
- Business infrastructure and system solutions services include cybersecurity, cloud advancement, infrastructure performance, and data protection.
- The company offers "trustworthy leadership in the age of constant technological innovation".
- The company has a wide range of clients including retail, health care, media, manufacturing, and financial services.
- Synoptek has a perfect score of 5 customer satisfaction, a 4.85 average across all the customers.
- Synoptek is recognized as "one of the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers by Talkin’ Cloud and one of the Top Managed Services Providers by MSPMentor".
- The company has a global presence in 28 countries and in 44 states in the United States.
- Alphaserve Technologies is a global private held cybersecurity firm based in New York, US. The company serves clients in 38 countries and 300 cities.
- The company provides IT services to companies in the professional services, healthcare, financial, and Media verticals
- The company has more than 350 employees.
Products and Services
- The company offers IT security services in areas including advisory services, managed services, and infrastructure solutions.
- Security solutions advisory services include IT security consulting, cybersecurity challenge assessment, security penetration testing, and help companies to "navigate the channels of regulatory requirements".
- Security solutions managed services include CISO as a Service and vulnerability management.
- Security infrastructure solutions include NIS — Network and Security Integration Services offering a strong network design incorporating resilience and flexibility.
- The company has "decades of experience in driving a positive impact on productivity and revenue growth for businesses".
- The company has a global presence and serves clients in 38 countries and 300 cities.
- Alphaserve Technologies is committed to continuous innovation and improvement.
- The company has a wide range of clients, from firms in the professional services such as legal firms and accounting firms, healthcare, media, and financials.
We began our search by looking into the Alphaserve Technologies and Synoptek official websites for direct information on their pricing options that are specific to CISOaaS service. We also looked through industry-specific articles that have pricing information such as Quostar, Profitwell, and Business Wire. Through our search, we were able to find ample information on each company's services along with their competitive advantage. However, information concerning each company's pricing options was not found.
We then expanded our search to include press releases and interviews from the management (e.g. Owner, CEO, CMO, CFO). We were expecting to find media coverage or press statements or interview appearance made by the companies' management, where they discuss the company services, company information, company positioning, standing, or any hint of price. We looked through podcasts and social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. While there were several statements released by these companies over the years on their products, there was no price data revealed in any of these mediums.
We then tried to triangulate the required information through market research reports, market studies, scholar market documentations conducted on CISOaaS service. We searched through websites such as Pew Research Center, Google Survey, and MarketResearch but found limited information on this market that did not pertain to pricing.