- The time interval in days between 4th to 11th January 2020, represents a week and SEB made six social media posts on its Facebook platform, this represents six posts/week.
- SEB had two social media posts on Instagram for the last week between 1st to 7th January 2020, representing an average of two posts /week.
- From 1st to 7th January 2020, SEB had nine tweets representing the week.
- SEB had just a single post between 1st to 7th January 2020, representing a post/week, but the company made three posts over the last 24 hours(10th January 2020, 8:00 pm EST). The sudden post today is unusual for them.
- The average posting frequency on Youtube for SEB is 1-2 times/month.
To calculate engagement rate for most of the social media platforms of SEB, the team made use of 1st to 7th January 2020, for most of the social media platforms to have an insight into the post volumes per week. For Youtube, the team made use of the posts per month to determine the post volume per month. For engagement rates, the team made use of the given formula to perform our research analysis. The 4th to 11th January 2020, was used for Facebook analysis to represent a week.
The subscriber count for SEB Youtube channel is hidden, and we cannot access the exact number of subscribers the organization has. Organizations usually hide their number of subscribers from the public when their subscribers are low. Since the number of subscribers is hidden on the Youtube channel, the team tried to be analytical by exploring other options in a bid to unearth the number of SEB Youtube subscribers. Our team tried to use analytical platforms that performed analysis on the SEB Youtube channel in a bid to unearth the number of subscribers on the platform, but this was not fruitful. The team found Similarweb, but the analytic platform could not provide the number of SEB Youtube subscribers, it only had data as regards the percentage youtube channel contributes to its social media which was 38.11%.
We went further to see if the team could access data for the number of SEB Youtube on Klear, but unfortunately, SEB was not on the platform, hence, our research efforts were futile. The team could not get any useful data from this research method.
We concluded that data for the number of SEB Youtube channel subscribers was not available in the public domain because SEB hid the statistics from the public domain, and there were no analytical sites that could extract it for the team to make use of it.
Engagement Rate For Facebook
The engagement rate on Facebook is calculated as:
(Total likes+comments+shares for the last five posts)/5 =(1+4+0)/5=1
Engagement Rate For Instagram
The engagement rate on Instagram is calculated as:
(Total likes+comments+shares for the last five posts)/5
Engagement Rate For Twitter
The engagement rate on Twitter is calculated as:
(Total likes+Retweets+Replies for the last five posts)/5
Engagement Rate for Linkedin
The engagement rate on Linkedin is calculated as:
(Total likes+comments+Shares for the last five posts)/5
Engagement Rate For Youtube
The engagement rate on Youtube is calculated as:
(Total views+comments+for the last five posts)/5