Social Media Banking Audit SwedBank
Swedbank has 7,697 followers on Twitter and 61,095 followers on Facebook. More details about the engagement rates for each social media platform can be accessed in Column K, Rows 38 to 54 of the spreadsheet.
Social Media Details
Swedbank's YouTube Channel
- Swedbank's bank post volume for year 2020 is 1-2 video posts/week.
- Swedbank's engagement per video post on YouTube channel in 2020 is approximately 165.7 views per video post. Here are the calculations [81+195+221]/3=165.7 views per post.
- The bank's post volume for 2019 using six months analysis is approximately 5.2 video posts per month (31/6=5.2 videos per post).
- Engagements per video post for Swedbank for 2019 was approximately 1,067.9 views per post. Below is the calculation. [531+611+72+992+685+888+1600+1800+2400+1100]/10=10,679/10=1,067.9 views per post.
Swedbank's Facebook Account
- Swedbank had nine posts between the 1st and the 14th of January 2020, which represents 4.5 Facebook posts per week.
- The engagement rate for Swedbank's post in 2020, using the last ten posts, was 27.7 likes/comments per post. This is calculated as [1+61+2+65+3+1+30+1+27+9+6+3+3+17+45+3]/10=277/10=27.7 likes and comments per post.
- The bank had nineteen Facebook posts in December 2019, which represents nineteen posts per month on Facebook.
- Using the last ten post in December 2019, to calculate the engagement, we estimated that the company had 67.1 likes and comments per post. This is calculated as: [73+52+74+48+177+13+47+1+8+26+9+150+2]/10=671/10= 67.1 likes and comments per post.
- Between the 1st and the 14th of January 2020, Swedbank had seven posts representing 3.5 tweets per week.
- The engagement rate for Swedbank for 2020 is 4.75 likes and comments per tweet as calculated below: [6+14+1+0+4+6+1+5+1]/8=38/8=4.75 likes and comments per post.
- Swedbank had nine posts per month in December 2019. This made up an average post of nine posts per month in December 2019.
- Engagement for the bank in 2019 was 19.3 likes and comments per post. This was calculated as: [2+4+4+1+9+1+2+55+21+6+66+17+3+2]/10=193/10=19.3 likes and comments per post.
The Youtube channel for Swedbank had its followers hidden, and here is the process of hiding the number of Youtube followers. This link shows a sample of how the Youtube channel looks like when the followers are hidden.
The subscriber count for Swedbank's Youtube channel was also hidden. Organizations usually hide their number of subscribers from the public when the number of subscribers is low. Since the number of subscribers is hidden on the Youtube channel, the team tried to be analytical by exploring other options in a bid to unearth the number of Swedbank's Youtube subscribers.
Our team tried to use analytical platforms that performed analysis on the Swedbank's Youtube channel in a bid to unearth the number of subscribers on the platform but this was not fruitful. We also went through Similarweb but the analytic platform could not provide the number of Swedbank's Youtube subscribers, it only had data regarding the percentage Youtube contributes to its social media which was 58.51%.
We also visited Klear but, unfortunately, Swedbank was not on the platform, hence, our research efforts were futile. The team could not get any useful data from this research method.