Social Advertising - Financial Services: Weekly Overview
Lemonade currently has one live ad on LinkedIn and last published an ad on Facebook on July 9th. Insurify currently have three live ads on LinkedIn. Gainsbridge published the most ads in the last week, placing 52 ads on Facebook. We have provided the Facebook and LinkedIn ads published by Lemonade, PolicyGenius, Insurify, Tomorrow App and GainBridge in the last seven days.
- Lemonade last published an ad on Facebook on July 9th, 2019. The ad was entitled "Lemonade: We protect your stuff." and is still currently active.
- Lemonade currently has one active ad on LinkedIn. The tagline is "Lemonade Renters Insurance. Insure your home + phone, laptop, headphones, and more in 90 secs."
- In the last week PolicyGenius has published five ads on Facebook.
- On July 11th, three ads were placed on Facebook. All the ads had the tagline "Apply before 6pm today to expedite your life insurance application."
- On July 15th, PolicyGenius placed an ad with the tagline "Calling all New Yorkers! Lincoln slashed life insurance rates in your state for the first time since 2014. See if you qualify in minutes." on Facebook.
- The final ad was also placed on July 15th and had the tagline "Pacific Life just dropped life insurance rates. Don't miss out! See if you qualify in minutes."
- PolicyGenius currently has one live ad on LinkedIn. The ad's tagline is "At Policygenius Inc., we've developed an effective playbook for getting consumers the financial protection they need, and we’ve built the tech stack and the customer operations team to do it better than anyone else - which is why in 2019, our offering is expanding to include #home and #auto insurance, too."
- Insurify last published an ad on Facebook in April 2019.
- Insurify currently has three live ads on LinkedIn.
- "Participate in a study about the impact of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) on the Insurance industry. Contribute your thoughts about how A.I. has influenced your company and the insurance space."
- "Prepare for the next InsurTech wave. FT Partners profiles Insurify.com - the virtual insurance agent powered by A.I. and predictive analytics."
- "MIT's new Future of Insurance series interviews the leading founders to get a better understanding of problems the industry is facing, trends taking place, and what the future looks like."
- Tomorrow App published six ads on Facebook on July 16th. All the ads had the tagline "64% of young families don't have a will. Are you one of them? Don't worry — Tomorrow makes it easy and FREE to make one. Download the app today", but featured different images or videos.
- Tomorrow App does not currently have any active ads on LinkedIn.
- Gainbridge published 52 ads on Facebook in the past week.
- 13 ads published on July 16th featured the tagline "Get guaranteed returns with Gainbridge. Deferred fixed annuities starting at 3.75% APY."
- 13 ads featured the tagline "Looking for guaranteed, steady returns? Modern annuities starting at 3.75% APY."
- 26 ads featured the tagline "Deferred fixed annuities starting at a guaranteed 3.75% APY. Smart, right?"
- Gainbridge does not have an LinkedIn page. Group 1001 is the parent group for Gainbridge. We reviewed Group 1001's LinkedIn ads and the company does not currently have any active ads.
Using Facebook's ad transparency tool we were able to find any ads that the companies had published in the last seven days. LinkedIn only provides active ads and does not provide information on when they were published. We therefore provided information on any ads that are currently active. Unfortunately LinkedIn's ad transparency does not provide information on when ads were placed, only if they have been activated in the last 6 months. We attempted to look through each companies LinkedIn feed, hoping this would show us the date the ads were placed. However, as the ads are placed on customers timelines and simply say "promoted" we were unable to find out when the ads were placed. Our next strategy was to search for the tagline to see if this would provide information on when the ad was placed. Unfortunately a search on LinkedIn and a general search did not provide this information as the ads are placed on timelines and not to the public.
We reviewed Gainbridge's website for a link to its LinkedIn page. Unfortunately the company does not provide links to its social media. We next performed a search on LinkedIn for Gainbridge but did not find a page specifically for Gainbridge. This search did however lead us to Group 1001, the company's parent company. We looked at Group 1001's ads for any active ads for Gainbridge but Group 1001 does not have any active ads.