Sobeys Background Information - Sylvia Perry
Silvia Perry has worked at Compass Group, Essar Steel Algoma Inc., and Sobeys. She is currently married to Joe Perry and has two children. Other relevant information about Perry's professional and personal background is provided below.
- Silvia Perry went to Earl Haig Secondary School.
- She studied at Ryerson University, where she studied Business/Commerce.
- From August 2005 to January 2008, she was Category Manager at Compass Group.
- In 2008, she started working at Essar Steel Algoma Inc. and left this company in 2009.
- In 2009, she began working at Sobeys as a Procurement Manager, and now she is a Director of Strategic Sourcing and Center of Excellence in this company.
- Silvia is married to Joe Perry. Her parents are Elena and George Posa.
- As per her Facebook profile and photos, she has two children, a girl named Chloe and a boy named Jack.
HOBBIES, PASSIONS, AND OTHER FUN FACTS
- Among her favorite TV shows are Big Brother Canada, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, and So You Think You Can Dance.
- She likes "Poke My Heart" on Facebook, which is a page dedicated to heartwarming videos. She also likes "Tasty", a site that provides short videos with fun recipes to cook.
- Perry may be a fan of the Toronto Raptors, as she likes Raptors Nation on Facebook.
- She likes a Romanian page called Sanatos TV, which posts different videos about DIY crafts.
- Some of her favorite quotes are "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability"; "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."; and "If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you".
Silvia Perry's professional and personal information was gathered from her LinkedIn and Facebook profile. Although some of this information was publicly available, we were unable to provide initiatives she finds important as well as any topic that could be considered a red flag.
To provide the initiatives, we conducted the following strategies:
First, we searched through the websites of the places she's worked at (Compass Group, Essar Steel Algoma Inc., and Sobeys) for press or news releases that could contain information related to her contribution in any campaign or any quotes from her. However, none of these sites contain such information or any information related to her.
Next, we searched through press releases' sites like PRNewswire and PR.com to see if there were any news in which Perry has been mentioned. This way we would find out if she has been involved in any professional initiative. However, this strategy was not successful, as this sources did not provide any information related to her.
Finally, we tried searching for the information in business websites such as LinkedIn or Zoominfo with the purpose of finding out if there was any type of information about publications, press releases, or news related to her. This method was also futile as these sources just contained information about Perry's career.
For providing any topic that could be considered a red flag, we searched through Perry's social media, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for any posts or indications of this. However, we're not entirely sure that the Instagram account we found is hers, because it is private and the people in her profile picture could or could not be her son and daughter. Also, her Twitter account has no posts, so it cannot be an indicator of her personal life. Given this, we could only revise her Facebook account for any red flag indicators, and after a thorough search, we could not find any publicly available information that could be considered a red flag.
Besides searching through her social media, we also tried finding interviews in news articles or press releases. We did so by searching through the websites of the places she's worked at. However, these did not contain any information regarding Perry.
Also, we tried finding the information in business websites such as LinkedIn or Zoominfo by searching for her personal profile in hope to see any red flag indicator regarding her personal life. However, this strategy did not bring any results, because as we mentioned, these sites only contain her career information.