Snooze AM Value Proposition
Snooze AM has values that entail having customer-focused facilities that match the expectations of their clients with a mission to build great restaurants nationwide that will make a difference in people’s lives. Their target demographic audience is broad and mainly captures a big group of millennials.
- Snooze AM Eatery has values that entail having customer-focused facilities that match the expectations of their clients and that always strives to keep up with the changing dynamics of what people eat on a daily basis.
- It also involves itself with various philanthropic initiatives such as giving back 1% of their sales to the local communities.
- The 1% includes donating 100% of all pancake sales on International Pancake Day to local community gardens and donating 10% of sales on Bacon Day to nutritional education programs.
- They also donate Snooze breakfast for neighborhood events and help raise awareness and funds for local partners in the communities they open in.
- In addition, Snooze AM has donated over $800,000 to national charities and is expected to donate $1 million in 2019.
- Furthermore, Snooze AM Eatery is also involved in recycling and composting approximately 95% of what comes through their door as part of their efforts at sustainability.
- Snooze AM Eatery's mission is to build great restaurants nationwide that will make a difference in people’s lives through the combination of great food, ambiance, and excellent connectivity with them.
- They appeal to a broad demographic which captures a big group of millennials, a factor that sets them apart from other competitors like Fist Watch, Denny's, and IHOP.
- Snooze AM is different from its competitors since it is characterized by a full bar with a chef-driven menu, and an ambiance that offers high energy and loud music.
- They also have an unusual, yet inspiring hiring process that looks for personal values that align with the beliefs of the company before they focus on skillset.
- In addition to this, Snooze AM Eatery is also known for several signature dishes that are not only unique but helps differentiate them from competitors.
- Some of these signature dishes include pineapple upside down pancake with its benny duos, which combines two types of benedicts and that includes one with smashed avocado.
- They also serve signature morning cocktails that include the Boss Hog Bloody Mary, with bacon-infused Breckenridge Bourbon and Snooze’s house bloody mix.
- They are also different that their average check is $15 a person and unlike many restaurant chains, they don't offer deliveries.
- Snooze AM is known to be special in their employee engagement as they go to great extents to make everybody that works for them know who they are responsible for loving and caring for.
- They also make everyone know whom they are getting love from. This involves making everyone from high up right down to a dishwasher feel loved and engaged with the business at all times.