SMB Banking Audit - Creative Examples (FX) 2
Foreign exchange rate fluctuations can have a serious impact on a business especially if that business is an SMB. Over the years, banks like PNC, RBS and BMO Harris Brown have developed solutions to help reduce the risks for businesses around the world. More details about those services, have been provided below and the creatives used to advertise them, have been added to the attached presentation document.
- RBS offers FX hedging solutions to businesses or organizations that import or export, have foreign currency accounts, send or receive international payments, etc.
- These services revolve around managing foreign exchange risk and are provided either via phone or via their e-commerce platform.
- The creative used for advertising this service is available on slide 31
BMO Harris Brown
- BMO offers a multi-account service to businesses, enabling them to do business at an international level, without worrying about managing the changes in currencies.
- Businesses have the possibility to open accounts and do transactions in multiple currencies.
- It also enables businesses, to save money on collecting and making payments in foreign currencies as well as to monitor their transactions online.
- The creative used for advertising this service is available on slide 36