SMB Contacts - Digital Marketing Survey
The following are the SMB retailers that have physical stores only: Dinosaur Hill, GreenPoint Toys, Emerald Isle Books and Toys, The Dragon's Nest Toys, The Wellesley Toy Shop, Quinnderella's Big Fun Toys, and Murphys Village Toy Store. There was no information found on the names of the marketing directors of these stores.
- Dinosaur Hill is a brick-and-mortar store in New York that sells toys, gifts, and other related items.
- The company has no online store. Its website contains pictures of merchandise displayed on the shelves of its store.
- The company has around 29 employees.
- There is no marketing director or a similar person mentioned on the store's site or in other business directory sites.
The company can be contacted through the following:
- Store address: 306 E 9th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Phone:(212) 473-5850
- Email: email@example.com
GreenPoint Toy Center
- The GreenPoint Toy Center sells various toys and gift items such as action figures, arts and craft toys, dolls, stuffed toys, and other items.
- The store's merchandise is displayed on the shelves inside the store.
- The company has no e-commerce site. The product pictures and the prices are just featured on its website.
- The company's estimated number of employees is around 1.
- There was no information found on whether the store has a marketing director.
- The store is owned by Herman and Nancy Hernandez.
The store can be reached through the following:
- Store address: 738 Manhattan Ave., Brooklyn, New York, 11222, United States
- Phone number: (718) 383-3437
- Contact form: Link to the form
Emerald Isle Books and Toys
- Emerald Isle Books and Toys is a family-owned store in North Carolina that offers various merchandise such as toys, gifts, books, and other related items.
- Its merchandise is displayed on the store's shelves. The shop has no online store.
- It employs around 17 employees.
- There is no marketing director or similar personnel listed on the store's site or in other business directory sites.
The store can be reached through the following:
- Store address: 8700 Emerald Dr., Emerald Isle, North Carolina, 28594, United States
- Phone number: (252) 354-5323
- Contact form: Link to form
The Dragon's Nest Toys
- The Dragon's Nest Toys is a brick-and-mortar store that sells a variety of games, toys, gift items, and other similar items.
- It has no e-commerce site and its products are displayed on the shelves inside its Massachusetts store.
- The business has around 21 employees.
- There is no information found on the name of the marketing manager on its website or in any other business directory sites.
- The main contact that is indicated on the store's official website is Sally Owen, the current owner of the store.
The following are the available contact information of the store:
- Store address: 31 Market Sq., Newburyport, Massachusetts, 01950, United States
- Phone number: (978) 462-8802
- The store did not publish any email address for Sally Owen. Her email is also not available in email database sites.
The Wellesley Toy Shop
- The Wellesley Toy Shop retails branded toys and other novelty items in its Massachusetts store.
- It has no online store and showcases its merchandise on the shelves of its brick-and-mortar location.
- The shop employs around 14 employees.
- There is no information available on the name of the marketing director or any similar roles.
The store can be reached through the following contact information:
- Store address: 59 Central St., Wellesley, Massachusetts, 02482, United States
- Phone number: (781) 237-5757
- The email address of the company is not indicated on its website or in other email databases.
Quinnderella's Big Fun Toys
- Quinnderella's Big Fun Toys is a local toy store in New Jersey.
- It sells a wide variety of toys, gift products, and other similar merchandise.
- The store displays its products on the shelves of its three New Jersey store locations.
- Quinnderella's has 1 employee based on the only available estimate from a business directory.
- The information on the company's marketing director or a similar role is not available.
The company can be reached through the following:
- Store address: 602 Washington St., Hoboken, NJ 07030
- Phone number: (201) 714-9575
- The company's email address is not available.
Murphys Village Toy Store
- Murphys Village Toy Store is a family business that offers multiple types of toys.
- The store displays the toys on the shelves of their brick-and-mortar store in California.
- The store has around 14 employees.
- There is no mention of a designated marketing manager on the store's website or in any other directory site.
The store can be contacted through the following:
- Store address: 402 Main St, Suite D, Murphys, CA 95247
- Phone number: (209) 728-8517
- The store's email address is not available.
Based onre search, we were able to find several toy and gift stores in the states of NY, NC, MA, NJ, and CA. The number of employees of these stores was reviewed to ensure we include only those SMB-sized businesses that employ less than 200 employees. We also ensured that the stores do not have online shops by checking their website features. However, we were not able to find some information such as the names of the marketing director or similar personnel. Since these are small businesses, it is most likely the owner or store manager is in charge of product and marketing decisions.
Research also included business directories such as LinkedIn, Craft, ZoomInfo, and other related sites, to determine if there are related personnel information that can lead us to identify a marketing director. However, no additional employee data for these toy shops was found that can enable us to obtain the specified role.
We also looked at any available organization charts on sites such as JSTOR, The Official Board, and Reference for Business, and other sources to determine if we could derive the related roles of the specified position. However, what we found were the organizational charts of larger companies. We were not able to find the employee organizational charts of the toy stores above.
The reason why the information on the marketing director role is not available could be due to the sizes of these businesses. As indicate above, there were only a few individuals employed and the owners could be handling multiple roles. Furthermore, some of the data of these companies may not be publicly available as these toy shops are all private businesses.
For further inquiries, we have indicated the stores' contact information above.