Small Dog Owners
Chihuahua, French Bulldog, Beagle, and Pug are small dogs that they owners have dedicated community forums.
- Chihuahua-people is a website that hosts the Chihuahua Forum, an online community for people who own the small dogs, Chihuahua.
- The forum discusses various topics such as Chihuahua health, training, diet and nutrition, among others.
- Chihuahua Forum currently has 85,821 threads, 1,177,807 posts and 71,827 members.
- French Bulldog News hosts a community forum for the small dog breeds, French Bulldog.
- The forum holds various discussions varying from people looking for suggestions of the best treatment for the small dogs’ injuries to the best daily feeding routine.
- Although the forum has not indicated the number of active members, most users ever online were 8,596 on January 15, 2020.
The American Beagler
- The beagle is a breed of small hound that is developed primarily for hunting hare. This small breed is similar in appearance to the foxhound, which is a much larger breed.
- The American Beagler is an online community whose members rear beagle.
- Discussions on the community include various beagling events, results and general field trialing, and tips for constructing a beagle kennel.
- The online community has a total of 512,904 posts, 73,581 topics, and 5,196 members.
- The pug is a small dog that has a curled tail and short-muzzled face.
- PugVillage.com has a forum that pug owners hold discussions about pug events, breeding, training, foods, among others.
- The forum has 121,809 threads, 1,578,471 posts, and 19,047 members.
The research team started by identifying the most popular small dogs. After this, we searched for community forums about the various small dogs. We were able to locate four most popular online communities for small dog owners that are not social media-based based on the number of members, threads, and posts.