Small Dog Instagram Influencers - 5
Jiff Pom, Manny the Frenchie, Marnie, and Stella The Frenchie are additional small dog influencers.
- Jiff Pom is the most followed animal influencer with 9.8 million followers on Instagram and 28 million across all social media platforms.
- The brown Pomeranian has a calendar, online store, and book deal.
- Pom loves creating content for brands such as Target and Nature’s Recipe and doing handstands.
- Pom advertises various brands, such as iHeart Radio, using posts and videos.
- In some videos, the owner is heard from the background talking about the various brands, while in others, only songs are played.
- The aim of pet owners talking in certain videos on their social media platforms is to “engage in new content and spread positive emotions.”
Manny the Frenchie
- Manny the Frenchie is a French bulldog, which borrows its name from Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino boxer.
- The small dog influencer has 1.1 million followers on Instagram, receiving an average of 8,000 likes on its posts.
- Manny is seen in most posts on Instagram relaxing on a couch or posing on a mattress on the floor.
- In some business posts on Instagram, the small dog is dressed in dog clothes being promoted, such as @frenchie_bulldog gear.
- Dressing dogs in human clothes “make them appear human and more relatable.”
- Manny has starred in various ads for brands such as Converse, American Apparel, and PetSmart.
- The Manny the Frenchie Foundation was "created to help those in need. From a child with a serious illness to a rescue organization helping save homeless pets, Manny harnesses the power of his passionate community to raise awareness and assist those that need help most.”
- Marnie is a small dog known for her "permanent head tilt, which is attributed to Vestibular disease."
- The 18-year-old Shih Tzu has 1.9 million followers on Instagram.
- The small dog influencer lives in Los Angeles and advocates for the adoption of senior dogs.
- Marnie is seen dressed in clothes, which are donated to less fortunate dogs with no costumes.
- The theme of dressing Marnie in human clothes is to cultivate compassion for her followers to also donate to the less fortunate dogs or adopt them.
Stella The Frenchie
- Stella The Frenchie is a puppy dog model and philanthropist living in Chicago.
- The French bulldog has 34,100 followers and is mostly photographed alone.
- The dog is rarely in any costume and has been used to promote various brands such as Kriser’s Natural Pets, Able Apparel, and Stella Chewy’s.
- Stella has worked with charities like Culinary Care, Chicago French Bulldog Rescue, and Make-A-Wish America.