Sky-Frame Marketing Competitive Landscape
Sky-Frame designs, manufactures, and installs custom sliding doors and windows. They offer multiple designs to fit any architectural need. An overview of the company's executive structure, employees, and product offerings can be found below.
Number of Employees
- Sky-Frame disclosed on LinkedIn that they have between 51-200 employees. There are 78 employees that are active on LinkedIn.
- The Sky-Frame has many leadership teams, including one for the US segment of the company.
- Beat Guhl is on the board of directors for the US segment, as is David Herkenne.
- Nic Neumann is the CEO of the US and Canada segments of Sky-Frame.
- Karl Borowiec is the Senior Sales Manager.
- Carlos Mora is the Senior Project Manager.
Products and Pricing
- The Sky-Frame Classic sliding window is the company's traditional, vertical and straight door design. It comes in two options: original and plain. The plain version is much thinner and offers a seamless visual transition when opened and closed.
- The classic sliding windows have the most customization options available including colors, glaze, bulletproof options, hurricane protection, sun shading, and insect screens.
- The Arc sliding door is designed to be used on curved walls. It is only available in the original version, but offers choices in color, pocket doors, electronic operation, and double or triple-glaze.
- The Slope sliding window is designed to be slanted inward or outward. It is only available in the original version, but buyers can customize the color, add flush-fitted panels, or add anti-burglary protection.
- The Pivot door opens like a regular door, inwards or outwards, but has an asymetrically-located hinge that adds aesthetic design. Colors and glaze can be customized, and anti-burglary protection is available.
- Dealers for Sky-Frame doors and windows are located all across the United States, as well as many other countries.
- Because of the highly-customized nature of the doors and windows, buyers must contact the company or a dealer to find pricing information.
We found most of the requested information pre-compiled. We were unable to find the revenue for Sky-Frame. We looked for financial records from the company, but as they are a private company they have not published anything. We looked through databases such as Statista, as well as market reports from companies such as IbisWorld to see if the company's financials were mentioned but we found nothing helpful. Finally, we looked for articles and interviews that included the executives from Sky-Frame to see if there was any mention of how the company is doing financially, but also found nothing. We have determined that this information is not available.