Skateboard-Related Media-Part 1
Five skateboard-related media platforms and channels with 2,000 or more followers or visits include Skate Slate, Skate Moore Skate Center, the Longboard Brands Blog, Grey Skateboard Magazine, and Crailtap.
- A website link to Skate Slate is here.
- Its website content is focused on skating news, events, gears, newsletter, and magazines.
- The website has an average of 8,352 visitors.
- Skate Slate also posts similar content found on the website on its social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Skate Slate has 570,785 Facebook followers, 22,900 YouTube subscribers, 8,047 Twitter followers, and 45,700 Instagram followers.
- Its website content is centered around the latest skating gears and where to buy them.
- The website has an average of 2,644 visitors and an average bounce rate of 63.33%.
- Social media channel contents include skating videos and stunts, product offerings, interviews, and skating events.
- Skate Slate has 59,262 Facebook followers, 135,000 YouTube subscribers, 51,300 Twitter followers, and 3,241 Vimeo followers.
Skate Moore Skate Center (Facebook Channel)
- A link to Skate Moore's Facebook channel is here.
- Skate Moore is a family-owned and operated skating center that posts about skating related events and their timing and pricing details.
- It also posts content about skating parties. Skate Moore organizes a skating PTA/fundraising for children in the Moore school district.
- Skate Moore has 2,910 Facebook followers.
- On its Facebook channel, it posts content relating to skating event dates and prices, memes, and skating videos.
Longboard Brands Blog
- The blog posts content relating to skateboarding lessons, skateboarding tips and tricks, and skateboarding best practices.
- A link to the Longboard Brand blog is here.
- The blog has an average of 56,334 visitors and an average bounce rate of 82.76%.