Simas Didzbalis lives in Vilnius, Lithuania, and the majority of his social media posts are on the products of Fortivitum. He serves as the CEO, founder and business development manager at Fortivitum.
- Simas Didzbalis is the CEO and founder of Fortivitum and also acts as the business developement manager at the company. He has been working at the company since September 2018.
- He is also the CEO and founder of Signumus MB, a company offering consulting services in business strategy, manufacturing process, and taxes. Simas Didzbalis founded the company in July 2013.
- Simas Didzbalis has a Bachelors Degree in Process Management from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. He attended the institution from 2011 to 2014.
- Didzbalis has 258 followers on Instagram.
- He has 235 followers on LinkedIn.
- On Facebook, he has 82 followers.
- Simas Didzbalis loves boxing and swimming and often takes time off to practice and attend boxing events.
- On Instagram and Facebook, he frequently posts about Fortivitum; marketing the company's products.
- On Instagram, he makes an average of 4 posts per month.
- He lives in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- His search for laboratories that could custom-build spray supplements and vitamins took him to the U.S. to find a team of scientist that has built and improved the innovation for spray and vitamin liquefaction for years.
- He maintains that a good concept for a life science company must be made up of several components: first, the product or service being produced must not only stick out, but must also be effective, reliable and constantly improving.
- His mission for founding the company is to help people, both children, adults and seniors, by providing the best vitamin supplements on the market for their vitamin needs.