Shotfarm was founded in 2010 and was acquired by Syndigo in 2019. The required information has been populated in the attached spreadsheet.
- Shotfarm offers product content network for the retail industry. Shotfarm provides an "end-to-end solution for the Management and Exchange of Product Information that meets the demands of the entire e-commerce industry". It offers free and simple functionality combined with upgrade options making its products useful and scalable.
- Shotfarm was founded in 2010 by Mike Lapchick. It is based in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- The company was acquired by Syndigo in 2019.
- Shotfarm first launched "full-service Product Image and Information Gathering Services for Retailers" in 2011. The company's latest funding was in 2017. Serra Ventures has funded Shotfarm.
- The company has raised a total of $540,000 in four rounds of funding.