SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre
According to reviews identified on Facebook and Google, performances at SCERA Shell Outdoor Theater are described as awesome, amazing, fantastic, and fun.
- The majority of the customers described the performances at SCERA Shell Outdoor Theater as great, wonderful, amazing, fun, fantastic, and marvelous. However, one customer thinks that "the shows are average in terms of the lineup they get."
- Reviews of Beauty and the Beast show on Facebook reported that "the cast did great, the props, music, and professionalism was awesome." Another customer described the show as amazing, stating that "the lead parts were great, the ensemble was terrific, and the sound system was also wonderful."
- The Air Supply show was outstanding according to reviews.
- A customer review on Facebook described the Shrek Musical as a fantastic and great show with great and lovely cast members.
- A reviewer of the Boyz II Men show reported that the show was fun.
- The Jets, Debbie Gibson, and the Royals show was awesome according to reviews.
- Many customers love that the performers at the theatre are all local talents. A customer reported that he was "pleasantly surprised by the talent of the local cast."
- A customer review on Google describes the acting at the theatre as stellar.
- According to reviews on Facebook, the staff and volunteers are friendly, nice, and professional.
- Many customers described the staff of the theatre as wonderful and helpful.
- Another customer reported that "the manager makes you feel welcomed at all times."
- Another customer described the workers as nice and hard-working.
- However, there was a complaint about the management of the theatre, stating that they lack integrity.
- The majority of the customers reported that the venue is great, amazing, with a beautiful setting, lots of space, and a wonderful atmosphere.
- However, one customer on Facebook, agrees that the venue is beautiful but believes that "space could be used more efficiently."
- According to a reviewer on Facebook, "the location is beautiful and lovely for summer night concerts, up against the mountains."
- Some customers reported that the venue needs more security.
- Some customers reported that the venue is a little steep.
- Many customers love the concessions at the venue, describing it as not overpriced, reasonably priced, and offering decent prices. However, a few customers said they are expensive.
- Some customers described the chairs at the venue as fairly comfortable. "The only thing I would ask is not to cut down the back legs on all the chairs. I felt like I was going to fall backward."
- However, some customers love that the theatre is sloped, stating that it helps with visibility.
- There were a few complaints about the parking space at the venue, stating that it is inadequate.