Scandinavian Construction Companies (1)
NREP claims to be an integrated real estate product innovator that adopts a multi-stakeholder approach and trusts on its multidisciplinary team to establish real estate and real estate anchored businesses, which creates long-term value for investors, tenants, and the broader communities.
Nordic Real Estate Partners (NREP) - Overview
- NREP claims to be an "integrated real estate product innovator, developer, investor, and operator that seeks to make real estate better."
- The company adopts a multi-stakeholder approach and trusts on its multidisciplinary team to establish real estate and real estate anchored businesses, which creates long-term value for investors, tenants, and the broader communities.
- The company was founded in 2005 by Mikkel Bulow-Lehnsby. Its headquarters is located at Skodsborgvej 48 A Virum, 2830 Denmark.
- Claus Mathisen is the chief executive officer at NREP.
- Currently, NREP has about €5 billion worth of assets and over 275 real estate investments under management.
- NREP's had estimated revenue of $25.9 million in 2018. The company has more than 200 employees.
NREP Residential Buildings
- The company opines to be a top developer of multi-family residential solutions with a 16% involvement in residential developments in the Copenhagen region.
- In Helsinki, NREP is a leading developer in residential developments.
- NREP focuses on constructing sustainable middle-income apartments.
- The company combines a "long-term holistic approach with customer focus and our multidisciplinary expertise both to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy, sustainable communities."
- NREP tends to seek to collaborate with key stakeholders to address the complex challenges facing urbanization.
- Other competitive advantages of the company include that it offers user-centric real estate products and is pioneering sustainability solutions for the real estate industry.
Skanska - Overview
- Skanska claims to be a top project development and construction group aimed towards building a better society.
- The company focuses on three business streams, namely construction, commercial property development, and residential development. It has 14 different project types, which include airports, homes, roads, offices, and railways.
- The company was founded in 1887 by Rudolf Fredrik Berg. Its headquarters is located in Entre Lindhagen, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Anders Danielsson is the chief executive officer at NREP. Its market includes Europe, the Nordic region, and the United States.
- In 2013, the company acquired Atkins Highway Services Division and Birka Markbyggnad AB.
- NREP's 2018 revenue was SEK171 billion. The company had about 38,000 employees in 2018.
Skanska Residential Buildings
- The company designs and construct attractive homes in order to simplify people's daily lives based on environmental considerations and residents' needs
- Its new home offer includes "single and multi-family housing. Skanska develops residential areas from choosing the location to planning, designing, constructing, marketing, and sales."
- The company tends to maintain a "proactive approach and close collaboration resulting in long-term customer relationships."
- In order to gain access to modern technology, the company collaborates with about 25 universities, thereby creating new technical products/services and increased value for the company and its clients.
- As a leading industry player, NREP increases its investments in commercial development, while leveraging infrastructure development business model in order to keep residential development stable.
- NREP focuses on fostering high performing teams and developing people while continuing to deliver in the aspects of sustainability, ethics, green, diversity & inclusion, community investment, and safety.