Samsung Australia - Company Data
According to Samsung Australia's business website, the company has 1 office in Sydney and 501-1,000 employees. Details of our findings can be found in the attached spreadsheet as well as listed below.
- Company Data:
- According to Samsung's Australian website, there is only one office located in Australia in Sydney.
- According to Samsung's Australian LinkedIn page the company has 501-1,000 employees across the country.
- Company History:
- Samsung was founded in 1969 and almost immediately gained a 50% stake in the Korean market and began exporting.
- Between 1994 and 1996 the company reached a top 5 ranking of products in the global market spurring the expansion of offices on a global scale.
- By 1997 the global market took a hit, however, Samsung continued growing.
- Since 2000 Samsung has managed to compete in the rapidly expanding market by providing innovative technologies.
- Today, the company is now recognized as a top 10 global brand.