Salesforce always relied on the media since its inception. As such, the use of social and digital media are among its main marketing strategies, which it uses to transmit clear and precise messages, regarding the services offered by the company. Salesforce uses digital and traditional advertising.
- Salesforce offers a variety of services including, sales force automation, customer service, and support, marketing automation, digital commerce, application development, professional cloud services, among others.
- It offers the integration of the company's operation with its small and large customers through innovative technologies, as well as to drive the growth of applications and technologies through third parties.
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA PRESENCE
- On Salesforce's social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn), it publishes daily multimedia to promote interaction with its followers through interactive feedback. These networks are based on the philosophy of the services they offer to boost their company's customer relationship management (CRM) market.
- Along with social media, its blog publishes all kinds of information about the benefits of having the services they offer, in addition to reviews, informational materials, advertising, videos, and more.
- Salesforce has 741,002 followers on Facebook.
- Salesforce has 467.000 followers on Twitter.
- Through social and digital media, Salesforce expresses a philosophy that is based on progress, teamwork, integration, and prioritization of their customers.
MAIN MARKETING STRATEGIES
- One of Salesforce's main marketing strategies was relying on the media from the beginning. It transmits confidence and security, through advertisements and interviews, which positions it positively in the market.
- Clear and precise messages regarding the services offered by the company have been another of its strengths. (SOURCE 6)
- Salesforce uses digital and traditional advertising. Since its inception, it has evolved according to technological developments and has adapted to the ways of reaching the public.
- "Salesforce dominated the worldwide CRM market with a 19.5% market share in 2018, over double its nearest rival, SAP, at 8.3% share."
- The new Salesforce campaign is based on providing a clearer and more straightforward message of what the company does.
- With this strategy, the company plans to reach more people and companies using a clear message, and by integrating different environments into the campaign.
Since the information about the Salesforce's presence on social and digital media was required, we investigated social media and news to determine that presence.
There was little information on Salesforce campaigns, so we selected the most recent one, although it did not yet have representative statistics.
There was great difficulty in finding information regarding the marketing of the company because the information about the services they offer was superimposed.