Wilson Learning is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan (global headquarters), and was first established in the year 1965. The requested information on Wilson Learning is available in the attached spreadsheet.
- Since its inception, Wilson Learning has collaborated with various global entities to maintain, develop, consult, deliver, evaluate, and strengthen learning solutions. It offers learning solutions that assist in handling human performance requirements. The industries that Wilson Learning primarily serves include industrial, shipping, media, chemical, aviation, and retail and distribution.
- According to Bloomberg, the Wilson Learning Corporation was founded in the year 1965.
- Wilson Learning employs between 201 to 500 individuals globally, as listed on its official LinkedIn profile.
Wilson Learning's Offices
- Wilson Learning has offices in North and South America, Japan, Asia Pacific, and the EMEA.
- In the United States, Wilson Learning's offices are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Oviedo, Florida, and the company employs local representatives in 30 different states in the country. The company's other offices in North and South America are in 1) Mexico City, Mexico, 2) Bogotá, Colombia, 3) Santiago, Chile, 4) Quito, Ecuador, 5) São Paulo, Brazil, and 6) Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- The company has four offices in Japan (all are listed in Japanese on its website). Using Google Translate, the offices are located in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya City, and Fukuoka City.
- Its offices in the Asia Pacific are located in 1) Haryana, India, 2) Bangalore, India, 3) Sydney, Australia, 4) Shanghai, China, 5) Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, 6) Beijing, China, 7) Seoul, South Korea, 8) Subang Jaya, Malaysia, 9) Singapore, and 10) Bangkok, Thailand.
- Its offices in the EMEA are located in 1) Beaconsfield, United Kingdom, 2) Nicosia, Cyprus, 3) Rueil Malmaison, France, 4) Moscow, Russia, 5) Johannesburg, South Africa, and 6) Istanbul, Turkey.
Specialties/Lines of Business/Capabilities
- As listed on its LinkedIn profile, Wilson Learning's specialties include organizational development, leadership training, sales effectiveness, performance improvement, workforce development, sales training, competency and performance standards, leadership effectiveness, and leadership development.
- Wilson Learning also provides several sales and leadership training program solutions that supply the education, tools, and abilities to help reach strategic goals and accelerate business results.
- One of the company's competitive advantages is that it operates in more than 30 different nations, as well as 30 distinct languages, assisting its overall global reach.
- Wilson Learning utilizes its intellectual property to generate "double-digit percentage performance improvement in salesforces, workforces, and leadership ranks."
- Another competitive advantage of the company is that it strives to become a part of the culture in the countries it operates in, employing individuals that reside within the nation they represent. According to the company, its employees "speak the language, they live the customs, they are part of the culture, and they know what it takes to run a successful business in their part of the world."
- Here is a link to a recent article on Wilson Learning being recognized at the Training Magazine Network Choice Awards in 2019 in the custom content/program development segment.
- Here is a link to an article on Wilson Learning's inclusion among the "Top 20 Sales Training Companies" of 2019.
- Here is a link to an article on Wilson Learning's e-book.
Although the majority of the requested information was readily available, we were unable to find any mention of Wilson Learning's clients in the hospitality industry. An outline of the research strategy we employed to find this missing information is available.
Our research for the missing information began by searching through Wilson Learning's official website, including its About, Client Center, news and press, and blog sections, to see if the company partners with businesses operating in the hospitality industry. We also utilized its search feature to explore for such companies. We used this strategy as a company's website typically lists its clients and the industry in which they operate. However, we were unable to find any that work in the hospitality market. Although we found an article published by Wilson Learning centered on the topic of hospitality, but it did not include the company's work with specific businesses in that specific industry. Next, we explored its social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. to see if it mentioned any of its clients in the hospitality industry. Companies tend to use their social media accounts to discuss their clients. Nevertheless, we did not find any mention of Wilson Learning's hospitality clients. We only found advice, statements, and links to reports/articles published by Wilson Learning, among other unrelated information.
Afterward, we searched for recent articles and reports from credible publications discussing Wilson Learning, including PRNewswire, Digital Journal, Newswire, etc. We also searched for company reports from Wilson Learning, which could include a listing of its clients, including those in the specified industry. This research strategy did not yield the results we were seeking. Most of the articles we came across only addressed the market it operates in and awards and honors bestowed to the company. None of them listed any of its clients in the hospitality industry.
Due to the lack of information, we concluded that Wilson Learning has not released information on their collaborations with specific companies in the hospitality industry.