Salary Guide: Minneapolis, Part 1
The number of open positions and salary ranges in Minneapolis, MN for the titles of Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, and Digital Marketing Manager have been provided for Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn in the attached spreadsheet.
- There is an average of 1 listing for Director of Marketing in Minneapolis, MN listed on Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn.
- There is an average of 12 listings for Marketing Manager in Minneapolis, MN listed on Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn.
- There is an average of 4 listings for Digital Marketing Manager in Minneapolis, MN listed on Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn.
- There are no listings for Director of Marketing that include salary information on Indeed or Glassdoor.
- The range of salaries offered for Marketing Managers in Minneapolis, MN on Glassdoor is between $76,690 and $83,200. There are no listings for Marketing Managers in Minneapolis, MN that include salary information on Indeed.
- There are no listings for Digital Marketing Manager that include salary information on Indeed or Glassdoor.
In order to identify the requested data for Minneapolis, MN, on Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn, we searched for listings with the exact requested titles on each site. We utilized each website's advanced search tools to narrow the results to include only those positions marked as full-time. We also limited the search results to the last/past month for LinkedIn and Glassdoor. We then reviewed the search results, counting only those positions which had the exact requested title and were in the exact requested city (not surrounding areas). Any position not matching the requested job title or city exactly was excluded.
To identify the salary range for each position, we reviewed the listings identified on Indeed and Glassdoor using the process above for salary information. We were able to identify two listings on Glassdoor that included salary information for a Marketing Manager, ranging from $37 to $40 per hour. We converted this to annual salary by multiplying by 40 (hours per week) and then by 52 (weeks per year). We entered the results of these calculations in the cells for salary range for Marketing Managers on Glassdoor. No other listings for any of the positions on Indeed or Glassdoor contained salary information. Therefore, the remaining salary range cells were left blank.