Innovation Consultant - Singapore
According to the NAKAMA company, the salary range of an innovation consultant in Singapore is between US$10,000 and US$12,000 per month or between US$120,000 to US$144,000 per year.
Salary Ranges of Innovation Consultants
- Based on Glassdoor's salary analysis, the salary range of a consultant in Singapore goes S$44,000 to S$144,000 yearly or USD$32,370 to USD$105,939.
- Glassdoor has no official information about the salary of an innovation consultant in Singapore.
- NAKAMA is currently hiring an innovation consultant in Singapore and pays between US$10,000 and US$12,000 per month or US$120,000 to US$144,000 per year.
- PwC Singapore is also hiring an innovation consultant in Singapore but has not specified a salary offer.
- Finastra is hiring a principal solutions consultant of innovation in Singapore, but the salary has not been defined.
- Société Générale is hiring an innovations lead, but the salary is not defined.
- ADAPT Bain & Co. is hiring an innovation expert but again the salary is not defined.
Salary Ranges on Similar Jobs
- An innovation and partnership manager has an annual salary range from S$60,000 to S$86,000 in Singapore or USD$44,141 to USD$63,269.
- Solutions consultants earn between S$96,000 and S$120,000 a year in Singapore or between USD$70,633 and USD$88,291.
- According to Adecco's Salary Guide, a solutions consultant earns between S$3,000 and S$8,000 monthly, or between USD$2207.27 and USD$5886.07.
- Based on Payscale's report, a director of innovation in Singapore earns between S$101,000 and S$246,000 per year or USD$74,312 to USD$180,997.
To determine the salary range of an innovation consultant in Singapore, we began by looking for salary reports from the industry and articles with an official range. We checked Payscale and Glassdoor's salary reports, but they didn't have any information for the innovation consultant role.
We also checked on Michael Page Co's 2020 Singapore Salary Benchmark report, which has the complete list of salaries in every industry; however, it only contained salary information about innovation and partnership managers, and solutions consultants, but nothing specific to innovation consultants.
Additionally, we analyzed Adecco's Salary Guide for Singapore, but once again, it only has information about solutions consultants.
Next, our second strategy was looking for job openings for an innovation consultant in Singapore through the top job board platforms, like Glassdoor, Indeed, JobStreet, and LinkedIn, since these often present the expected salary with the job. Our objective was to collect the different salaries offered in the job posts and calculate the salary range from this information.
Jobstreet had no openings for innovation consultants, Indeed provided the most valuable information, two companies hiring an innovation consultant in Singapore, and the salary range from one of the companies, NAKAMA, that is hiring for a salary range between US$10,000 and US$12,000 per month.
We calculated the yearly salary as US$10,000 x 12 months = US$120,000 and US$12,000 x 12 months = US$144,000, to provide a yearly range.
LinkedIn's job board only had the same information for the job openings mentioned in Indeed; however, it did not provide an estimated salary or any additional job opening.
Glassdoor had the same two openings for innovation consultants from LinkedIn and Indeed, plus additional job opening for similar jobs, like innovation expert, principal solutions consultant of innovations, innovation lead, innovation and new business consultant, architect for innovation, etc. Unfortunately, none of the jobs had a specific salary offered, but only Glassdoor's range of salaries for consultants, interns, solutions consultants, managers, etc.
As our third step, we looked for salary information of innovation consultants in Fjord, Accenture, and Innosight in Singapore, but the salary information available for Fjord and Accenture did not include Singapore, only the US. Also, the report of Innosights' salaries did not include innovation consultants.
Finally, since we only had the salary range offered by NAKAMA as a reference for innovation consultants in Singapore, we provided it as our salary range. We also decided to include salary ranges for similar jobs as a reference and used an online currency calculator to translate Singapore Dollar salaries to US Dollar salaries.