SaaS Tech Companies Offering Performance Refunds
Examples of SaaS technology companies that offer a performance-based guaranteed refund include ReferralHero, Buyer, NETSTOCK, AutomaticTradingSignals, and Confidant. Most SaaS technology companies that offer a guaranteed refund do not tie the refund to a specific performance metric. They only offer a money-back guarantee if clients are not satisfied with their services.
- ReferralHero teaches clients how to set up and introduce a successful referral program within two weeks.
- It promises to grow the businesses of its clients by 5%-10% monthly.
- It would refund the entire payment of dissatisfied clients within 14 days after signing up.
- Buyer promises to help clients save on their SaaS and IT spending annually.
- For a client that spends $500,000 annually, Buyer would help them save $76,000 in the first year, $380,000 in the fifth year, and $760,000 in the 10th year. This means savings of 15.2% annually ($76,000 / $500,000 * 100%).
- It offers a money-back guarantee if clients do not get savings.
- NETSTOCK provides inventory optimization services. It promises to reduce its clients' inventory by 10%-25%, enhance fill rates by 2%-10%, improve cash flow, minimize stockouts, cut working capital, increase sales, and substantially reduce the time spent on forecasting, planning, and ordering, increase sales.
- The company offers a money-back guarantee.
- AutomaticTradingSignals provides a portfolio trading system for the stock market.
- It offers a trading system that is backed by a performance guarantee. The system guarantees to return a profit for trades taken within six months after purchase.
- Clients will be eligible for a full refund if the system is not profitable.
- Confidant provides digital marketing, organic search, search engine optimization, mobile application development, web design, and related services.
- It assures clients of an ascending search engine results page (SERP) rank, increased traffic on social media, and a positive return on investments.
- The company promises to refund the entire investments of clients if they do not experience improvements in their SERP rank within 30 days after signing up.