S&P 400 Index Companies: Rows 2-11
The company description, total sales, company website, headquarters location, and LinkedIn page has been provided for rows 2-11 of the attached spreadsheet. The companies are Aaron's Inc, Axon Inc, American Campus Communities Inc , Acadia Healthcare Company, ACI Worldwide Inc, AECOM Technology Corp, Adient Plc, American Eagle Outfitters , American Financial Group, and AGCO Corp.
S&P 400 Index Companies: Rows 2-11:
- Aaron's Inc. is a lease-to-own retailer that focuses on leases and retail sales of furniture, electronics, appliances, and computers. The company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, acquired Progressive Finance in 2014, and had $3.8 billion in total sales in 2018.
- Axon Inc. develops technology and weapons products for law enforcement and civilians. Its initial product and former namesake is Taser, a line of electroshock weapons. The company is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and had $420 million in total sales in 2018.
American Campus Communities Inc
- American Campus Communities Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) engaged in the acquisition, design, finance, development, lease, and management, of high-quality student housing communities. The company has its headquarters in Austin, Texas, and had $8.8 billion in total sales in 2018.
Acadia Healthcare Company
- Acadia Healthcare provides a network of addiction, behavioral, and mental health treatment facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, and Puerto Rico. The company headquarters are in Franklin, Tennessee, and had $2.8 billion in total sales in 2018.
ACI Worldwide Inc.
- ACI Worldwide Inc. is a payment systems company that developed a broad line of software focused on facilitating real-time electronic payments. The company headquarters is in Naples, Florida, and had $1 billion in total sales in 2018.
AECOM Technology Corp
- AECOM is a global provider of architecture, design, engineering, and construction services for public and private clients. The services are provided across a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. The company has its headquarters in Riverside, New Jersey, and had $20.2 billion in total sales in 2018.
- Adient Plc manufactures automotive seating for customers worldwide and is one of the largest auto seat manufacturer in the world. The company is headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, and had $20 billion in total sales in 2018.
American Eagle Outfitters
- American Eagle Outfitters is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories, and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle and Aerie brands. The company has its headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had $3.7 billion in total sales in 2018.
American Financial Group
- The American Financial Group Inc. is an American financial services holding company with primary businesses in insurance and investments. The company headquarters is in Cincinnati, Ohio and it had $7.1 billion in total sales in 2018.