Roy Ramon is currently the managing partner and founder of 2 the Power of 9. He has over 500 connections on LinkedIn and 133 followers on Twitter. However, even after exhaustive research, financial assets held by Roy Ramon could not be located in the public domain. Below are some relevant findings:
HELPFUL FINDINGS RELATED TO ROY RAMON
- Roy Ramon has five patents under his name, and these are for:
- Low-energy Bluetooth system with authentication during connectionless advertising and broadcasting;
- A mechanism for facilitating dynamic detection and communication of geo-locations for devices;
- Optimizing applications behavior in a device for power and performance;
- Systems and methods for connectionless proximity determination; and,
- Wireless communication device and methods for synced distributed advertisement for device-to-device discovery.
- Roy Ramon spearheaded Intel's Ingenuity Partner Program (IPP) in Israel. He was also the founder of the said program.
- Roy Ramon has been a part of leadership events, such as 4YFN Barcelona 2017 and Mobile World Congress 2017, as a speaker.
- He is also a regular part of DLD Conference in Tel Aviv.
- He has over 500 LinkedIn connections and 133 Twitter followers.
- His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since we knew from Roy Ramon's LinkedIn page that he resides in Israel, our primary geographic research criterion was Israel. We started our research for his financial assets by locating his tax records as these records often contain a comprehensive list of a person's financial assets. We looked into the database of Israel Tax Authority and Israel Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue; however, we did not find any financial information related to Roy Ramon as data on tax records of an individual are most likely not available to the public.
Next, we looked into Roy Ramon's real estate and vehicle ownership. We searched the Israel government's Department of Road and Transport databases to search for any vehicle registered under the name of Roy Ramon. However, we could not locate any. For commercial and non-commercial real estate possibly registered under his name, we looked into the Department of Construction and Housing and the Department of Land Registry and Settlement. However, both of these databases also did not return any information related to Roy Ramon.
We then searched private real estate databases like Re/Max Israel and CBRE Israel. We hoped to find any listings under the name of Roy Ramon on these websites; however, we still could not find any real estate listed under his name. Next, we looked into the Israel court records on KYC Israel and Department of Justice to locate divorce settlements, inheritance settlements, and anything similar. We also looked into the Israel State Archive. Still, the requested information could not be found. Our next approach was to locate stocks, shares, and any investments owned by Roy Ramon. We looked into the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Crunchbase, Owler, Hoovers, and other similar websites; however, we still could not find any assets owned by Roy Ramon.
Lastly, we expanded our search to include all articles, blogs, and press releases about Roy Ramon. We only found a couple; however, those, too, did not contain any information on his financial assets. The articles just mostly talked about his position at Intel or something related.
Triangulation or calculation of the requested information was also not possible due to the acute specificity of the information and the lack of data points. The lack of data could be because of the private nature of the information.