Roy Ramon is the former investment manager of Intel Capital and the founder of the Intel startup program called Ingenuity Partner program. He holds multiple patents in technological inventions and is described by the QA Leader at F5 Networks as a dedicated professional who is also a great team player.
1. Professional Background
- He was an integration & certification team leader at Envara company between July 2003 and Aug 2004.
- He operated as the technical lead\lab manager at Intel Corporation between July 2007 and May 2008.
- Then, he became the general manager of Herndon VA site and continued to function as the engineering operation manger at Intel from May 2008 to January 2010.
- Roy Ramon became a member of The Board Of Advisors at Genome Compiler Corp. from August 2011 to January 2015 .
- He founded Intel Ingenuity partner program and became its founding manager from March 2014 to February 2018.
- Ramon was the investment manager of Intel Capital between July 2016 and October 2018.
- He was also the member of the board of Amenity Analytics from December 2016 to October 2018.
- A Bluetooth system that consumes low energy and uses authentication during both connection-less broadcasting and advertising.
- A dynamic mechanism that facilitates detection and then relays the geo-locations for devices.
- An invention that optimizes application behavior in a gadget for both performance and power.
- Systems and methods invention that helps determine connection-less proximity.
- A device that uses wireless communication and syncs distributed advertisement for device-to-device discovery.
- He has also played a key role in the attraction of investments and growth for the Del Rio area.
- He was a member of the investment group that played a crucial role in preventing the foreclosure of the San Felipe Country Club, together with the only golf course in the city.
- He also sold his first startup at the age of 17.
- He co-founded GenomeCompiler that was later acquired in March 2016 and has also been an advisor to multiple startups in Israel.
- In 2016, Roy started Intel FinTech Technology HUB in Tel Aviv in conjunction with partners like RBS, Banco Santander, HSBC, Intesa Sanpaolo, Accenture, and KPMG.
- He took the leading role in the securing of the Hampton Inn.
- He has also orchestrated sales to regional financial institutions that include Texas Community Bank and the Air Force Credit Union.
4. Comments from Professionals
- Shimon Sujaz who is a QA Leader at F5 Networks said that he had the privilege to work with Roy Ramon on a joint project and described Roy as a dedicated professional who is also a great team player.
5. Professional and Personal Interests
- He is a member of the Industrial Artificial Intelligence Group which serves as a forum to encourage dialogue regarding the applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence in a variety of domains.
- Some of his other interests include Experian which is a leading global information services company that provides data and analytical tools.
- He is also a member of the Job Networking Group in Israel, a group that facilitates job seekers in Israel to network and increase their visibility to jobs.
- A member of Intel Alumni Association as well as RDT Equipment and Systems group that specializes in assisting its members during the early stage of design, development, and verification and also throughout their product life cycle with the aim of maintaining a high level of standard and satisfaction.
- He is also a reader of news and features from the Wall Street Journal.