Research providing a list of what appears to be RocketSpace's current paying clients has been provided on the clients tab on the Google spreadsheet, and can be accessed here. The name of the client, their website link, and a brief description of what RocketSpace did for them has been included. However, to provide an even better look at the client, we also included information from Rocketspace surrounding the specific challenge the client was facing, the partner that worked with RocketSpace to help facilitate the solution, and the results as reported by RocketSpace. Two client highlights from this research have been selected and can be viewed below. They are also available to view on the spreadsheet, along with the other six.
We want to note that RocketSpace asserts that over 130 of the world's leading corporations trust them to steward their innovation journey, however, only eight case studies of their clients were located on their website, which is what we provided.
We also want to note that this message was discovered on the home page of RocketSpace on Sunday March 15th at 12:08 pm EST by this researcher: "RocketSpace will soon be closing down. For more information please contact Duncan Logan at TheNextRocket@gmail.com." "CEO Duncan Logan confirmed to CBC News that the company is closing down due to what he described as a partnership with Chinese investors that did not work out as hoped."
- To increase on-premise consumption, ABI started a nationwide Brand Activation Manager (BAM) program that activated events at bars and restaurants. ABI implemented over 15,000 events annually in the US with no tracking of spend, impact, or event data, and it needed a way to standardize and track activation of events with software used by over 300 BAMs.
- RocketSpace curated an emerging events management technology that 1) provided data to define an event strategy, and 2) linked event investment to sales to understand ROI of events.
- RocketSpace leveraged their extensive connections and expertise in the startup ecosystem to find Splash, an emerging online event management platform, that built a custom cloud-based platform with ABI to support the trade marketing program and integrate it into their sales database.
- ABI used new event data to prove a 9% sales increase at accounts with managed events and build a more effective go-to-market strategy that mapped to the company brand priorities. The Events Management Team leveraged the data to expand investment into their program to drive even greater ROI.
Beta San Miguel (BSM)
- Beta San Miguel needed to lower the number of recalls on their products by "increasing foreign object detection in their internal repackage process."
- BSM leveraged RocketSpace's expertise to find technologies that could help them increase foreign object detection accuracy in the repackaging process.
- Through TERRA, The Food + AgTech Accelerator, RocketSpace identified and stewarded a pilot partnership between BSM and ImpactVision, a startup using hyperspectral imaging and machine learning to detect contaminants during food processing.
- ImpactVision’s technology had a 98% accuracy rate in detecting foreign objects. Foreign objects in the sugar included wood, threads, plastics, and paper clips. Their technology detected objects that x-rays and metal detectors missed. This increase in accuracy reduced BSM's labor cost.