Dataiku is a unified platform that helps businesses move along their data path. The requested information about the company is provided below and in the attached spreadsheet.
- Dataiku is a single, collaborative platform that helps businesses move along their data path from analytics at scale to enterprise artificial intelligence (AI). The company was founded on the principle that for companies to succeed in the world’s fast evolving data ecosystem, they must utilize machine learning, AI, and data science, regardless of their size.
- Dataiku is a Rimini Street’s competitor because it offers third-party support to Oracle and SAP HANA.
- Dataiku’s 2019 revenue was $32.7 million.
- Dataiku's main product is Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS). It helps data analysts, data scientists, and engineers to explore, prototype, construct, and deliver their own data product more effectively.
- Dataiku derives its competitive advantage from the fact that its DSS helps in everything from data preparation and mining to machine learning models development. DSS also has connection to almost every data storage appliance and plugins to common analytic platforms. Further, Dataiku DSS can integrate flawlessly in any data environment, thus enabling it to target a broad spectrum of customers.
- Dataiku frequently uses digital channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. It also organizes DataConnect meetups to market its product.
- One of the Dataiku’s marketing objectives is to generate demand. The company seeks to constantly remind its target clients about the benefits of its product to their operations in order to generate demand.
- Dataiku also seeks to create awareness of its brand, considering that it is a small and growing company, having been founded in 2013. With increased brand awareness, the company can target clients, generate leads, and make sales. Thus, Dataiku sponsors several events as a way of creating brand awareness.
- Links to the company's recent marketing can be found here and here.
Talend is an open-source software platform specializing in big data integration. The requested information about the company is presented below and in the attached spreadsheet.
- Talend is an open-source software platform offering data integration and management solutions. Its area of specialization is big data integration. Talend offers features such as cloud, data quality, enterprise application integration, and big data among others.
- Talend Data Fabric provides a single suite of applications that reduce the duration needed to access trusted data. Users can assemble data across systems, manage it for proper use, and convert it into new formats to enhance quality, and share it with other stakeholders.
- Talend’s products and services include Cloud Integration, Stitch Data Loader, Talend Data Integration, Talend Big Data Integration, Cloud API Services, Talend Data Catalog, Talend Data Quality, Talend Data Preparation, technical support, training, and consulting.
- Talend is considered a Rimini Street's competitor because it also offers SAP third-party support services to help businesses manage their resources and plan their future growth.
- Talend's 2019 revenue was $204.3 million.
- Talend's competitive advantage is the fact that it has a strong customer base of over 1500 customers. It is also a preferred choice for many well-known blue-chip global customers in every vertical. As a result, it has witnessed accelerated growth in areas such enterprise and cloud integration.
- Talend also enjoys a high customer retention rate and a notable expansion among existing customers.
- Talend frequently uses digital channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. The company also uses print media, especially magazines.
- One of the Talend’s marketing objective is to acquire new customers and retain the existing ones. The increasing number of big corporate customers and the high customer retention rate is a testament to how well the company is attaining this objective. Further, most of its marketing messages in digital platforms focus on what the company can offer.
- Another marketing objective is to increase sales and revenue as an avenue for growth. Talend continually markets its products to boost sales and revenue as shown by the revenue growth witnessed in 2019.
- Links to its recent marketing can be found here and here.